Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
aka DA PROBLEM!
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was supposed to be last Saturday's meet that was canceled b/c of bad weather but some people made other plans today or just didn't bother. :wtf: :bukkake: Only 3 of us, Chad-cvjester, me and Alex-Dart4915 but it was fun!

These are pics of the TRD Strut Tower Bar that came in last night.:clap:

·
GO PATRIOTS!
2007 Tundra
8,676 Posts
Nice pics :thumbup: .....If I showed you any pics with lakes or rivers in it they have icebergs floating in them..Looks warm there!

·
Breakin' necks since '02!
2,330 Posts
Sweet pics Manny. My bust on not coming. I was just not ready for that drive today. If it were closer I probably would've come. Nice strut bar too.

I ended up taking my car to the shop though and getting a new timing belt, water pump, seals, and valve cover gasket. Not a total waste.

·
kor-ro-ra?
97 Corolla 1.8L 5spd
3,288 Posts
Nice pics man really nice cars! I wish the weather was like that here :(

·
=]
nasa space shuttle
3,690 Posts
^ me too.. looks so ... NICE there. Clean cars, i def like yours the most kilrcam..probably one of my fav cars :) where did u get your CF engine cover thing ?

and what kind of rims are on the black cam

·
93 240sx SR Hatch
1999 Solara
6,575 Posts
looks great as always killacam:thumbup:

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,979 Posts
Cars are looking nice guys. I love the seaside pics.

·
Bootyologist
2004 Toyota Camry LE
1,531 Posts
Nice Shoot! I wish my Camry looked as good as yours does! I'm slowly working that tho!

·
Trusted Worldwide
Toyota... Duh!
96 Posts
damn man... why coulndn't we have had that weather last weekend... while you guys were out there having fun I was stuck with the ole ball and chain...

Manny you bastard... is the strut bar what you were waiting for on friday night?

I think I have another location for a great photo shoot..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts