Toyota Nation Forum banner

*Pics * Night shots *Pics *

2K views 18 replies 5 participants last post by  4Cyl'erThriller 
#1 ·
Haven't posted up my car in a while.. took some snaps last night... nothing major. Love the way my car looks at night. Just got my 20 % tint installed also.

See less See more
#4 ·
Thank man... I try. Looks black at night. Until the lights hit it then you see like a shiny green.

I had a tint shop do it... 100 flat. Did a nice job if I say so myself. At night you cant see anything inside the car from outside... wonder when the cops gonna stop me :) hehehe

#11 ·
yeah crazy enough i have ran the greens for over 8 months and no troubles with cops (knock on wood) there are several cars here with green and pink. just mainly to stand out. thats how my friends see me coming at night haha. yellow hids will look pretty good but i have had alot of friends around my area get pulled for them and myrtle beach is extremely easy about car mods. so be fare warned. i have 5 pairs of fogs sitting in my closet of all shapes and sizes but cant decide what i want to use or what can have an hid bulb stuffed inside lol.

#15 ·
I took out the buld... I feel the camry has too many extra lights that just keep the car from looking clean and simple. As in my first two pics.. those two single side lights on look simple and clean.

I also discounted the taillights side bulbs... less battery being used n less bulbs havin to be changed

#16 ·
very true. and bird i only use those as turn signals for now. its all comming off and im going back to stock light setup when i get my 2nd pair of depos only this time they will be black chrome instead ;)

what fogs are you running travis? i really want to do a setup like that but i have the 3.5 bumper and dont feel like cutting out the cross bars in those holes. I have an old fog setup that looks clean but not oem ill prob get some hids and put those back on. the green hids make me stand out more than enough. i dont need all the little leds i usually run anymore lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.