Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
well most people who can afford WRX and insurance rates don't modify them like that. normaly WRX are slightly modify exhast, lip or extremely modifty.

bad tints, ugly chrome rims. APC sticker is crap. only mod i did like was the skirts

·
That Geeky Star Wars Girl
674 Posts
come on ya'll missed the best part...the classic "The Fast and the Furious" stickers on the back windows...:disappoin

i don't really care that it would beat my camry hp-wise, i hate to see a car built for speed ruined like that...if it was a caddy or something that would be one thing, but wrx's are beasts for the track & auto-x, just a freakin waste w/those big heavy-ass rims to roll around town in....

oh well, i'm sure as hell glad everyone has different tastes :)

Keri

·
Sleeper-still sleeping
474 Posts
I'm loving the reviews that ppl are giving him...haha...loser :lol:

man, what a waste of a beautiful rally car...:disappoin no way in hell you'd win Dakar or any other WRC stage with those rims on

·
Registered
445 Posts
wow talk about ruining a great car.:disappoin

·
Mad Scientist
94 scepter coupe
3,960 Posts
i just finished posting for the atlanta meet and i went straight to this one...damn my car looks good:lol:

that guy made me feel so much better. thanks rapeacivic thanks alot:thumbup:

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,666 Posts
You know.. if it wasn't for that fuking APC sticker.. nobody would've know it was a big HP car. :lol:

·
Black since 1985
97 Camry
2,468 Posts
:eek: ...:disappoin

• Those type of rims more so go on "Luxury" cars
  • Grill is nice & Hood is nice
  • front bumper is hiedeous
  • His choices of decals & graphics is questionable
Or maybe that's just not what I would've done...:hammer:

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
haha... i'm drunk... but it looks like a neon to me :p: .... it's pretty ugly

·
Registered
40 Posts
Man....when I saw the headline as a ruined WRX, I thought you meant totally wrecked.....Now that I looked at it, it woulda been better off seeing a wrecked one:thumbdown :thumbdown

1 - 18 of 18 Posts