Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
'95 Camry 5S-FE
95 Camry LE
778 Posts
Doesn't look horrible. It needs some work, but has some potential. I would work on fixing it up, especially getting things painted like the trunk and side panel. I would personally lose the fart cannon, and the front lip doesn't look quite flush. I do like the front license plate holder. The relocation of the Toyota emblem on the trunk is a nice personal touch.

·
RU2CHKN?
94 Camry LE
611 Posts
The car definately has potential. I'm not a fan of the toyota emblem on the side of trunk personally but hey it's ur ride. The car would look really good if the headlights were cleared. I believe u could get a cleaning kit at autozone or any of ur auto part stores. Other than that, keep at it and the whole thing would pay off.

·
455 Posts
Looks good dude, you just have some minor stuff to take care off. I think your rear end would look much better completed debadged and paint the fender and trunk. After that give it a good clay bar, wash, and wax , you'll be golden.

btw what kind of rims are those?

·
I HAS BOOST!!!
94 Camry SE V6 Coup
10,728 Posts
honestly, i kinda like it:D

i liek the wheels, the exhaust, the lip(of course), your emblems on the back. i think if ya cleaned up the body and got it painted it would be a pretty nice little car.

your makin me liek the drift spec look for the exhaust, i may have to do it when i redo mine.

·
Mad Scientist
94 scepter coupe
3,960 Posts
i'm with bigbird and spitfire on this. the car looks great the emblem is a nice touch very original (and i like original) the rims look sweet on there. secure the lip a bit better so you don't loose it.

as for paint your car is ready for paint. if you want you can just flat/satin black the whole car......

nice though very nice

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.