Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Import Fire Fighter
'02 'Yota camry
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well the weather was decent today so i went out and took some pics.
tell me what you think.

the lightbar is magnet mount, im a volunteer fireman so that is a handy way of moving traffic to get to the station during a call. it may not be the most attractive thing but it does its job.

some of my familys other vehicles

My moms van :

My dad 05 Rubicon:

·
Dominican Republic
Camry LE
435 Posts
very nice, i like the weld on the muffler, how does it sound?

·
Call Me Evolution Racer
Lancer Evolution
609 Posts
Is it me or do those wheels and tires look really small? Anyway props for volunteering with the Fire Department.

·
HID/Retrofit Expert
2002 Camry LE
4,305 Posts
JMSinMD said:
Those roads in NY are rough, did you lose the hubcaps driving around normally or on the way to fight a fire? I would find replacements ASAP, someone might think you took them off on purpose. Jon.
Maybe I'm just not catching the sarcasm in this statement... but I think he DID take them off on purpose... 'cause its snowing.... :ugh3:

·
4,181 Posts
Who Me?

I am as far from being a sarcastic person as one could possibly be. Now that you mention it, it seems that you thought I was mentioning it because there are some people who remove their hubcaps so it looks like they have blacked out wheels when in fact they have hubcaps. Not referring to him because its snowing there but I don't think LA and Miami are known for snow and I've seen plenty of that there. Jon. p.s. I've even seen it here during the summer, I guess in case we get a blizzard in June?

·
HID/Retrofit Expert
2002 Camry LE
4,305 Posts
^:lol: Yeah, all the ricers aruond here like to take their hubcaps off so that it looks like they have black rims. Its pretty sad, actually... :lol:

·
FLIP'N THE G-5 WHIP
2005 Black Camry
895 Posts
looks nice and sturdy for NY... down here in the city, the roads are murder.

·
1993 Camry XLE
93 CamXLE/73 Lincoln
1,083 Posts
Uhhh guys. Living in a place that gets a lot of snow, I'm almost positive that those are snow tires, correct me if I'm wrong theMANry. That would also explain for the thinness of the tires, too.

·
Import Fire Fighter
'02 'Yota camry
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
accually i lost one and didnt know it. so i didnt want to look really bad and have 3 hubcaps so i took them all off.
i plan on buying some 17's or 18's sometime this summer when i have more cashflow. as far as the tires. right now they are my all year tires, for 60 bux a tire i couldnt pass them up. my originals wouldnt pass inspection lol. they will be my winter tires when i get a better setup.

the muffler sounds pretty sweet. its not really loud but it deffinetly doesnt make me sound like my grandfather.

the story behind this car is my grandfather gave up driving and i got the title for this car wraped up for christmas.

i used to drive this untill it started having a mind of its own and would only start when it wanted too.

having that said Along with new wheels and tires, my plans for this car (funds permitting) are a body kit, spoiler from toyota, cold air intake, TRD supercharger (in my dreams lol), and a few other odds and ends.
thanks again for the comments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts