Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Infamuz
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can some of you Gen3 peeps out there post a pic of your bodykit sideskirts....i just want to compare it to mine. Mine kinda seem funny lookin at the moment. thanks

·
Ford Powered
1999 Ford Mustang
439 Posts
maybe u have black widows. i always thought they were funny lookin.

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
I think it says "Combat Zone":lol: :lol:

·
Infamuz
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Thanks guys...ya i have the Erubuni sides but i guess they look like yours. Maybe its because i kept the black stripping on..
By the way...how many screws are holding your on (just two on the wheel well etc.)

·
TN's Nikon Expert?
12,670 Posts
sorry to steal the thread, but yeah, thanks guys

Ufoz- the paint is 2004 civic satin silver, that hasnt been washed in a like 4 days from the picture. maybe its just the picture i dont know..guess ill have to take some more

Gen3- the rims are 17" Konig Prophets with a 0in drop :D i just park it on the drive to look like its lowered:D but i have my lowering springs in my rooms (Intrax) so im lookin at puttin those in this weekend

·
TN's Nikon Expert?
12,670 Posts
Lepracon- photoshop?? only to resize it, thats the way daddy rolls...

562 camry- actually i do have some other sideskirts that im looking to put on sometime when i get the money, so those side skirts wont have a home...

·
Zoom-Zoom
2008 Mazdaspeed 3/2012 Ford Escape
7,129 Posts
lepracon9 said:
prnc_chrmng, has that picture of your car been through photoshop?

yeah, but it looks like only the side trim was photoshopped off....

nice skirts, prnc....:thumbup:

·
Registered
55 Posts
the molding and the front of prnc_chrmng's car is what was throwing me off, plus i didn't think his car was painted. but if that's how daddy rolls......

1 - 20 of 23 Posts