1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
PICKLE GANGSTER
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:naughty:

Ksport coils with custom valving and swift racing springs
Arospeed front strut tower bar
Front brakes - Eric Sol Caliper relocation mod, Supra TT drilled and slotted rotors(drilled and slotted more for the look), EBC Green stuff pads, SS braided lines
17x8 5zigen Fno1rc wheels in matte black
kumho tires 235/45/17
volk forged locking lugs
RMM front lip
black DEPO headlights
Carbon trunk
carbon center panel
TRD quick shifter
TRD shift knob
speedsource shifter bushing kit
two tone red and black paint by Phantasy Kolors
6000k HID lowbeams
3000k Halogen high beams
oval tip muffler

·
PICKLE GANGSTER
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Next going on is the Celica steering wheel and sparco seats. Blacking out the interior with nomex (fireproof!)
Then stuffing in the 3sgte (doing some so far undone, unique things to it. At least in the Camry world)

Sent from my N860 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
PICKLE GANGSTER
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
very clean, are you running 235's in the rear also?? do you have room for 245's?? would that even clear the suspension??
Running 235 in the rear as well with MILLIMETERS of clearance. 245 would fit but need at least a 5mm spacer. I might add one anyway to get the rear a bit more flush with the fenders. Adding some negative camber should take care of any potential rubbing problem.

·
deviate from the absolute
92 toyota camry
4,910 Posts
looking good.....my former parts have a new and loving home

·
PICKLE GANGSTER
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
i think im going to lightly smoke the corner lights to match the black headlights, and get some LED bulbs so they arent overpowered by the HIDs. Once im settled after the move i really want to convert the rear brakes to disc and starting rebuilding the 3sgte with parts prepared to take 400hp worth of power :)

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
I bet it looks mean rolling down the road! Can't wait to get the lip for my car after seeing pictures of yours! lol

·
deviate from the absolute
92 toyota camry
4,910 Posts
nice seats.....Like I said, they went to a loving home.

though I see a harness bar and 4 points in your future.....the only question is Takata or Sparco?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.