Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2022 Forester Sport
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's a nice ride! If I ever went American I would get the same one. Except I would put 2 black strips down the middle of the front hood and the trunk AND paint the spoiler black.
They look ok with stripes, I have just always preferred a clean uncluttered look. But that spoiler needs to go black for sure.

·
Super Moderator
2022 Forester Sport
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sweet!!! I love it! nice growl on the exhaust, just need to straighten out those tips. It looks super clean as is, but with the black fuel door and wheels the spoiler will look great black as well!

LB
True. I didn't mess with the tips yet because I am going to remove them, rough them up, and paint them with gloss black caliper paint. As for the spoiler, I tried the black but returned to the orange.

·
Super Moderator
2022 Forester Sport
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Good choice!

Oh what's the story behind the dz302? :)

LB
Thinking that you already know, but......LOL

Growing up I was always a big Chevy guy. In 1984 I purchased a totally restored 1969 Z/28 with the original 302. As I think you know, the code for that engine was dz302.

20 years ago when I signed up for my first email address, I chose dz302 on Yahoo as my ID. No one had it so I got it. I use it to this day.
To make things easy, I use dz302 for most all of my online forums and blogs. Keeps things simple.

Thanks for asking!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.