93 240sx SR Hatch
1999 Solara
6,575 Posts
looking good man! I love the fog lights

·
kor-ro-ra?
97 Corolla 1.8L 5spd
3,287 Posts
Worth cutting the bumper, looks good for sure! ANd the trunk setup looks good.

·
=]
nasa space shuttle
3,690 Posts
looks nice and the trunk layout looks really good...how long did it take u to make hte trunk layout ? and what bulbs are you using for your fogs? and your daytime running lights

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
Shit I'm sure you didn't regret cutting the bumper. It looks really damn good, and i'm loving the trunk wall. I gotta go do one for mine right now too.

·
HID/Retrofit Expert
2002 Camry LE
4,304 Posts
Lookin' great, Manny!

So when are you gonna do a projector retrofit? ;)

EDIT: I'm curious.. do you have to use a low-profile jack to get to your jack point because of your kit?

·
aka DA PROBLEM!
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
white3ch0c0late said:
Lookin' great, Manny!

So when are you gonna do a projector retrofit? ;)

EDIT: I'm curious.. do you have to use a low-profile jack to get to your jack point because of your kit?
Thanks Ya'll

white3ch0c0late- Nah man. I light the way the headlights are.......for now.:naughty: and I just use the stock jack because the rest are too high including some so called low profile jacks. I find it safer.

CamrySExxx- It took me about 2 hours minus the time getting materials and shit. The high beams and fog bulbs are the yellow Xenon bulbs.

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
Hey KILR get ups some night shots w/ the yellow highs and fogs

·
aka DA PROBLEM!
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I am using the Halo Xenon plasma yellow. I think they are 3000K. I got them from a seller on E-bay and I like his bulbs so much I worked out deals with him off of ebay. They usually run about 30 to 40 bucks around where I live for a set but he sells me the high and low beams for $20 shipped. So far very happy with them.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts