Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Mr. A. Wong
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since I got my digital camera, I always keep it in the car, so it goes with me everywhere. So, here are shots:

um.. would you shop here? Boro pizza... i wonder what that's like... :D

anyone know what this car is? it looked really nice on the road

this is just sad.. i didn't kno whether to laugh or puke.. :disappoin please gen3 owners.. don't ever do this to your car..

·
Registered
50 Posts
thats a maserti in that 2nd picture.. made by ferrari.. its preety fast and expensive too..

·
Registered
9 Posts
I cannot say anything bad about that hubcap design, although i woldnt personally purchase a set, i respect and appreciate the effort and work that went into the design/manufacture of that product.

Also, I personally think its wrong to stomp all over a persons car because YOU think it looks ugly, you should remember that not all people are born filthy rich and cannot afford decent rims/wheels. That person will probably purchase decent wheels when he/she has the chance.

One thing i DONT respect, is cheaply produced chrome wheel cover inserts >_>

If your going to get strips of that ugly chrome junk, at least get them custom made :p

·
Mr. A. Wong
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^ I noticed you only mentioned the hubcabs.

ugly? did i say ugly? where's that?

I was referring to the fake cross drilled "rotors". Who's the owner of that car trying to fool? If he likes the plastic chrome, that's fine with me. im not bashing him for that.
but trying to fool people into thinking you have something that you don't.. :nono:

oh, btw, welcome to TN, i see you're new here

·
TN Ass Man
95 Camry SE 2-door
1,179 Posts
the first pic is awesome

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Hubcaps like that are retarded.

·
Car Breaker
689 Posts
Haha I personally like (not) the ones that are black behind it so it makes it look like real rims. Man that looks crappy...whyyy..

Fake rotors thats new for me hahaha

·
Mad Scientist
94 scepter coupe
3,959 Posts
we should all carry our digicams around and post on this thread all the funny pics we get.

to day i saw a 2004 camry with spinner hub caps. well atleast they didn't have the fake rotors that would have been worse:disappoin

1 - 13 of 13 Posts