Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
05 Red crew cab
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was thinking it might be neat to have a thread where members who were looking for ways to improve their truck could post pictures as their truck exists now and indicate how they might like to see it look. In other words they might say I would want it lifted or lowered, new paint, wheels, change to color match door handles/mirrors, add step bars etc. OR JUST GO FOR IT. Everyone who has photoshop could express their ideas as to how they felt the particular truck could be enhanced. maybe give a year end award to the best truck artist enhancement. I know I'd like to see some ideas for mine as it's pretty much stock.

·
Registered
05 Red crew cab
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not talking about the same thing. I'm not asking for someone to do something particular like change the color on my truck. I'm thinking it would be neat to allow members to show their skills and ideas in modifying a truck a month. At the end of the month members could vote on the best mod job and the one with the most votes would win for that month. Viewers would get a lot of cool ideas and get to view what some of these mods would look like.

·
Registered
05 Red crew cab
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pimped

viet2100 said:
The winners would be posted with recongnition like the post you referenced but would be based on the work of a photoshop artist's talent. People could request their truck to be selected and once selected, all artists would use that base truck.:smokin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts