Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
2002 Camry
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI

Does anyone know if the Pioneer AVIC-F700BT the Gen5's? It's a double din, of course, but I don't want to buy it and find out later it doesnt fit.

Thanks

·
2002 Camry
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
pics?

Jalcom

Do you have a pics of your Pioneer? I just want to see how it looks like with the bracket.

Thanks

·
Registered
45 Posts
HI

Does anyone know if the Pioneer AVIC-F700BT the Gen5's? It's a double din, of course, but I don't want to buy it and find out later it doesnt fit.

Thanks
Yes you can just use the stock brackets, and theres no modifications to install it. +1 on the metra kit it looks the best, cause it curves with the dash.
b

·
Registered
362 Posts
Sorry for the delay guys. I forgot to take the pics... :)

Here's a pic of the metra kit installed:

I tried to remove the black trim plate, but it was on pretty tight. I didn't want to force it and risking it cracking... Maybe I'll give it another attempt later.

As for the installation of the unit, I had it installed by an audio shop. I do know that you will need a wiring harness.

·
2002 Camry
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry for the delay guys. I forgot to take the pics... :)

Here's a pic of the metra kit installed:

I tried to remove the black trim plate, but it was on pretty tight. I didn't want to force it and risking it cracking... Maybe I'll give it another attempt later.

As for the installation of the unit, I had it installed by an audio shop. I do know that you will need a wiring harness.

Thanks for the pic. Looks very nice. the mounting bracket fits very nicely, follows the curves.

How is the navigation system on it? Would it be comparable to brands like Tom Tom, Garmin, etc?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts