Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Celica
Joined
·
303 Posts
rock !

Mistamatrix, Your pics really rock, how is it possible to take those exposures, long delay ? They are great.

Harvey.
 

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
Joined
·
2,456 Posts
Really nice pics
 

·
Bootsing the 165
Joined
·
126 Posts
wow it looks like i missed a big meet :(
 

·
searchin'
Joined
·
389 Posts
great pics as usual, mista :cool:
 

·
XRS
Joined
·
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: rock !

sleekaman said:
Mistamatrix, Your pics really rock, how is it possible to take those exposures, long delay ? They are great.

Harvey.
Thx. Yeah, I set the shutter speed to about 1.5s w/ a little overexposure to allow more light.

yellow86MR2 said:
any close-up pics of the AW11's?......the red one.......

I need something for my siggy......

Martin
Sorry Martin. I kept shots of the MR2's to a minimum. I haven't seen the cars in the past so I strayed as to not intrude. If I see yours again, I'll definitely pic-whore it up. :)

*And if anyone needs some shots taken in the future, don't hesitate to ask the funny looking dude w/ the tripod. I've taken requests before and I don't mind. :thumbup:
 

·
Ontario's King of AW11
1989 MR2 turbo
Joined
·
392 Posts
Re: Re: rock !

Sorry Martin. I kept shots of the MR2's to a minimum. I haven't seen the cars in the past so I strayed as to not intrude. If I see yours again, I'll definitely pic-whore it up. :)



:chug:


Martin
 

·
Registered
see signature
Joined
·
366 Posts
nice pics, but my ae86 was nothing compared to that one beside me from florida with the turbocharged tacoma powerplant !!!
 

·
Whine Connoisseur
Joined
·
6,573 Posts
Top notch pics as usual Mista :)

Great turnout even for a long weekend. There was a nice mix of cars that night. What's this tacoma AE I'm hearing about? links please.

P.S- Thanks to SleekaMan for bringing the DKN DVD compilation and Vince for popping it in his laptop :cool:
 

·
(¬_¬)...
Lexus IS
Joined
·
929 Posts
Phi said:
Top notch pics as usual Mista :)

Great turnout even for a long weekend. There was a nice mix of cars that night. What's this tacoma AE I'm hearing about? links please.

P.S- Thanks to SleekaMan for bringing the DKN DVD compilation and Vince for popping it in his laptop :cool:
That car was sick Phi......... Turbo was as big as my head!

:lol:

And where were u? Henry was there pimping his new ride! While your's truly made in dispite the long drive from Shannonville :(
 

·
searchin'
Joined
·
389 Posts
i think my friend has some footage of that 86 at the meet. i heard the thing was a Monsta! :bowdown:

yellow86MR2 said:
any close-up pics of the AW11's?......the red one.......

I need something for my siggy......

Martin
hey Martin, here's a pic i took from the meet a few months back. not the best pic, but feel free to use it if ya like :cool:
 

·
Ontario's King of AW11
1989 MR2 turbo
Joined
·
392 Posts
sleepy said:
i think my friend has some footage of that 86 at the meet. i heard the thing was a Monsta! :bowdown:



hey Martin, here's a pic i took from the meet a few months back. not the best pic, but feel free to use it if ya like :cool:

thanks, but i need to use a more recent pic.....one that doesn't show the car so jacked-up. LOL Maybe even an engine shot would be nice for a siggy.....

Martin
 

·
There is no substitute.
Joined
·
8,027 Posts
That AE is crazy I tell you.

I was 30 minutes late from eating because of that! :eek::
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top