Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a set of rim, new aftermarket, used OEM, or even new OEM for cheap, which will work on my 2008 4 cylinder Camry.
Do you have any recommendations?

Thanks!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Craigslist as well.

·
Registered
2001 Camry LE
657 Posts
Check local junkyards if you have some nearby, the Camry is a common car so you might be able to find something. Otherwise Craigslist is a good place. If you want cheap, this is probably the way to go... shipping gets expensive.

·
Registered
08 Toyota Camry 2AZ-FE R9K Tuned
8,890 Posts
Check local junkyards if you have some nearby, the Camry is a common car so you might be able to find something. Otherwise Craigslist is a good place. If you want cheap, this is probably the way to go... shipping gets expensive.
I have yet to find a Gen 6 Camry at my local LKQ and when I have, they were already long gone.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I had the standard 16" rims on my Sportivo but was after a Factory Toyota 17" replacement. I looked at Marketplace and Gumtree here in Australia which is sort of like Craigslist where I got my new wheels from. As others have said, plenty of junkyards and second hand wheel shops will have OEM wheels.
I went from these factory 16"

to these Factory 17" off a 2008 Toyota Aurion with exact same centre bore so no need for hub centric rings for the princely sum of $200 with 4 near new tyres. Most people upgrade the Factory rims and nobody buys them hence why so cheap, but I 99% of the time prefer the factory look.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts