Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why don't everyone meet at Dave and Buster's under the freeway(15, 8 and 805). The parking lot should be half empty on a Sunday and it's the ideal place for food and video games. It's in the middle of both freeways so it's not hard to find. I just spoke with a lady at the place and she said the parking is half full on a Sunday. The address is 2931 Camino Del Rio North. Let me know if this works for everyone.

·
400whp club here I come!!
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
There was just an MR2 meet there about a month ago. From what I heard it went pretty good. I assume you are talking about San Diego?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah! That's the same place in San Diego (Mission Valley Area) We can eat, hang out , really don't have to worry about police asking questions etc. Let me know! Does anyone else have a place to go? This one just seem like a lot of space and it close or right next to a freeway.

·
Registered
86 Corolla GT-S
33 Posts
If I remember correctly the MR2 club used to meet there weekly, Thursdays I think. But that was like 2-3 years ago? I don't get down to SD too often, but since my company's HQ is in La Jolla so I am in the area occasionally.

·
AE86 4a-ce : (
1985 corolla coupe
196 Posts
yeah well i would go but ile be rolling in the stang lol

but when?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts