Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
since 1996
05 Impreza RS 2.5
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since I'm done school and I probably won't have the $24,000 for my next two years of school I'll probably not be going any where for a while. I figure it's about time to get back into the game. Though I'm not as young as I used to be. These days I seem to be surounded by girls that are like 17/18 wich are a little young for me and I like to refer to them as anchers because they limit you on where you can go.

I know a few chicks I could probably call up right now and get a date but all girls on this list seem to have some assorted problems I'd rather not deal with... I'm not going to bother getting into details...

So I'm wondering where ya'll go to find your self some new ladies (lets say 20+).

:eek:: :disappoin

·
since 1996
05 Impreza RS 2.5
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rapeacivic said:
The Beach, oh wait you don't live in Florida:D
Ya, the beach I'm near suck. You have to shower after being in the water to prevent disease. Needless to say I don't swim in the lake (Lake Ontario).

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
bus....

and if you car breaks into little pieces.....:lol:

perfect.....:thumbup: :D

·
confrontations of image
192 Posts
In campus organizations. I've found that's the best way to get to know other girls, and you'll be a step ahead b/c you'll share many of the same interests!
Join as many as possible, and get active.

·
since 1996
05 Impreza RS 2.5
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
grapefury said:
stay in school, lots of girls in school :) :thumbup:
I'm 23 this year and almost all the chicks in my class were 17/18 and a few older women from 35-55...

·
Princess Leadfoot
659 Posts
MRQturbo said:
u want women.....gotto hit the clubs.....
Yeah good place to look for summer flings :rolleyes:

If you're into reading, go to the bookstore... I used to hang around Chapters a lot just flipping through magazines and having a drink... pretty mellow. Got a few pick-ups... nothing too interesting though.... doesn't matter to me if you've got 7 letters after your name.:p:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Depends on what sort of woman you're looking for ..

Spend an afternoon walking the waterfront trail, start at Spencer Smith and head into Oakville, take a dog - borrow one if you have to - lol - and be happy and smiling to whomever you come in contact with. If a passing woman likes you, she'll probably stop to touch your dog, and here's where you use your natural charm ( or some pre-rehearsed lines ) to ask her out for coffee.. You come off as sensitive ( the dog ) , healthy ( the walk ) and non-threatening ( it's just a coffee right ?) .. How could you lose ?

I do the opposite, I run the trail accompanied by a hefty pitbull and wearing my mirrored sunglasses.. I don't wanna get hit on when i'm exercising, but of the women I know, the trail has landed em TONS of great dates .. men they just bumped into while out enjoying the sun.

Hey, worst case you get a great day of mild exercise in the sun.

(( dress nicely, no wife-beater, no ball-huggin bike shorts .. Clean t-shirt without a beer logo and some khaki shorts are all you need - - again, it provides an image of "I've got my shit together" .. ))

·
Registered
419 Posts
Are you looking for a fling? It's not summer break yet for high school girls and I do believe the legal age of consent is 14? :lol:

I know you don't want "anchors", so try picking up some girls on church street. :lol:

·
Insert Custom User Title
Camry
293 Posts
Snow White IS said:
Become a bartender...
That's one thing I regret not learning to do.... would have been so much fun...
Shes right. I'm a bartender, and it becomes so freaking easy to get phone #s, dates, etc :naughty:

If you're 23, and don't feel like wasting a college education in the service industry, then just hit the types of bars depending on the girl *ahem* woman that you like. Find what nights they have $1 well nights or $5 pitchers or just what nightly specials they have and those will likely be the best nights to go. Those nights are great cause you can buy alot of drinks for girls and not blow all your money.

If you like country girl in some nice tight blue jeans, then hit a country bar.
If you like an uppity rich bitch, (nothing wrong with them of course), then find some popular bar that probably specializes in apple martinis.
What ever you like, then you will find if you look in the right place. I personally don't like dance clubs because it's generally too noisy and ALOT of the girls are too young.

hope this helps, and score one for the team! :D

·
since 1996
05 Impreza RS 2.5
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hachi_slow said:
Are you looking for a fling?
No, I have friends who do the fling thing and say it is lacking in comparison to a relationship. Not really into the chicks that give it up easy any way, figure its a good way to prevent my dick from falling off by staying away from them.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts