Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
camry v6 xle
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, my clock, door buzzer , radio and dome lights arent working right now and i have checked the fuse behind my change cup and the one under the engine bay and both are fine, the cigarette lighter works but other than that im not getting anything wtf please help i just got everything setup ready to go and want to finish today

·
290,000KMs And Countin'
1997 Toyota Camry LE
4 Posts
I have the 4th gen, and i know that sometimes my dome light isn't working either. Usually, just move the bulb around in the sockets that it sits in. This helps most of the time. Also, some water or moisture or sorts could have gotten in the wires or the connection slots for the wires. ;)

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
You may need to delve into an electrical schematic. Is there any chance that all three would share a common wire that may have gotten broken or un-attached? This is a stretch but, if it is an aftermarket radio, maybe someone tied into the wrong line and the in-line fuse is blown?

Kep

·
Registered
camry v6 xle
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
alright i got it to work now i had take off the neg and let the car sit for awhile and i looked into the fuse holder it self and there was a bit of grease in there i guess maybe from me cleaning the engine bay but i cover those up with shopping bags so idk how but i cleaned it out and put in the fuse and put the neg back on and works fine now, also my CEL has been off for longer than when i normally disconnect the neg, hopefully itll stay like that. but all is not good, i burnt up the voice coils in two of my three subs, they were fun while they lasted and hit damn harder than anything ive had before but thats life :sosad:

·
Registered
camry v6 xle
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i had them running at 1600 watts rms and i suppose when i was blasting it today it gave the subs all 3200 watts and burnt them up, oh well im fucking done with systems now, too much of a pain in my ass, im just gonna use my 1 12 inch fosgate for now

·
How hard can it be?
2006 Pontiac G6 GT
2,614 Posts
Ah, I suppose 3200 watts was enough to kill 'em. At least you'll have all that trunk space back now :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.