Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I'm a newbie here :cool:.. Just purchased my first Toyota Corolla S about 2 months ago. Ever since then, I've been hooked on this forum. But one thing I have a hard time finding are pictures of MAGNETIC GREY Corollas.. I think it's a cool idea to have a thread/sticky for each different colored car.. Since I have a Magnetic Grey S, I wanted to start this thread.. as a thread starter, I know I should post a pic up first.. I don't have pictures uploaded yet, but I will soon.. :thumbsup: post yours!!

·
'09 Toyota Corolla S
'09 TOYOTA Corolla S
52 Posts
...I have a hard time finding are pictures of MAGNETIC GREY Corollas.. I don't have pictures uploaded yet, but I will soon.. :thumbsup: post yours!!

See my Corolla S in Magnetic Gray Metallic in my photo album (link to photo album is in my signature)

·
Registered
2009 Corolla S
12 Posts
Excuse the messy garage
I'm glad you posted this... I was debating on getting the same exact rims and now that I see them on the car I think I'm sold. I think it'll look nice on my black S. Are those 17 or 18?

·
knoxer2004
turbo 09 corolla xrs
249 Posts
So here it is my 10thgen.. so far is just drop on megan coilovers and 8000k hid for fogs and headlights and for the rear i change it to the l.e.d's it has the v.i.s carbon fiber hood and thats all folks!

1. yes i put a spacer on the wheel!!

ms/cc64/knoxer2004/DSCN0128.jpg[/IMG]

The black roof! but on the 10thgen!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
hey andy.. what brand and temperature HID kit do you have? And from where did you get it? Thanks =)

·
Registered
174 Posts
anyone know what temperature and what brand HID kit that is (andy's xrs)? That's the exact colour im looking for... and I know the cheap ones out there are crap.. I want something decent.. anyone recommend something?

·
knoxer2004
turbo 09 corolla xrs
249 Posts
anyone know what temperature and what brand HID kit that is (andy's xrs)? That's the exact colour im looking for... and I know the cheap ones out there are crap.. I want something decent.. anyone recommend something?
they 8000k i got them off a buddy of mines so honestly i dont know the brand.

·
black and blue
09 Corolla XRS
67 Posts
what kind of rims are on there and what size

1 - 20 of 20 Posts