Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
TN Ass Man
95 Camry SE 2-door
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah so after having my Pioneer Premier DEHP740MP Receiver for about 2 years, i was having a good convo with a Pioneer guy at NOPI Nationals last weekend and he was telling me these controls for your equilizer and different ways to control your subwoofer that i knew NOTHING about. So i immediatly went back to the car and tried them out. GOD my music sounds seriously so much better and crisper (even out of my stock 10-year-old speaks, that i will prob blow soon :D ) ,
I have way more equilizer options than i thought i did and can control my subwoofer better than i could before, hey and i can even set my clock now (yes i never knew how to set the clock) :hammer: , change brightness, etc.

OK so remember when your parents told you to "read the instrustions" yeah........ DO IT , man i feel stupid :hammer: :hammer: :rolleyes:

·
Not so Noob now!
564 Posts
DrtySthV6SE said:
OK so remember when your parents told you to "read the instrustions" yeah........ DO IT , man i feel stupid :hammer: :hammer: :rolleyes:
Just think how many unnecessary posts to the boards could be avoided if everybody spent the time to read...

:disappoin

·
spin turbo hammy... SPIN!
2,849 Posts
DrtySthV6SE said:
yeah so after having my Pioneer Premier DEHP740MP Receiver for about 2 years, i was having a good convo with a Pioneer guy at NOPI Nationals last weekend and he was telling me these controls for your equilizer and different ways to control your subwoofer that i knew NOTHING about. So i immediatly went back to the car and tried them out. GOD my music sounds seriously so much better and crisper (even out of my stock 10-year-old speaks, that i will prob blow soon :D ) ,
I have way more equilizer options than i thought i did and can control my subwoofer better than i could before, hey and i can even set my clock now (yes i never knew how to set the clock) :hammer: , change brightness, etc.

:werd:
my alpine has sooooo many features, i had to do the same

·
TN Ass Man
95 Camry SE 2-door
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: Please Read Your Manuals

es250nut said:
Just think how many unnecessary posts to the boards could be avoided if everybody spent the time to read...

:disappoin
:lol: :lol:

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
Yeah I always read about all the features and I also kkep the manual in my car incase I forget how to do anything.

·
Registered
99 camry le v6
148 Posts
i prefer not to read the manual, it makes it more exciting when you discover something on your own.

·
Not so Noob now!
564 Posts
battlekat49 said:
i prefer not to read the manual, it makes it more exciting when you discover something on your own.
What!? Like when you discover the torque on your lug nuts need to be sufficient to keep your wheels on at highway speeds? Yeah, I'd say, that would be pretty exciting...:lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts