Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys..how are your iridiums working out in your v6's ???i am getting ready to replace my originals at the 30 k mark and think its bs to have to do this every 30 k....also..how difficult to replace..havent looked under there yet...thanks in advance for your help...yeH I SEARCHED

·
Registered
707 Posts
I have been running the irridiums for about 500 miles. About all I notice is a smoother idle. Replacing them is easy. There are many threads on detailing the replacement.

·
lover of teh boobies
'05 Tacoma AccessCab
2,547 Posts
I've got them sitting on a shelf. So they're holding up good so far :lol:
I'll install them in a few days.

·
'Coma Nut
1,210 Posts
No offense, but this is at least the third or fourth post regarding this in the past week.

It isn't hard, but I fail to see why your search didn't bring it up.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No offense, but this is at least the third or fourth post regarding this in the past week.

It isn't hard, but I fail to see why your search didn't bring it up.

Well.....EXCUUUUUUUUSE ME:eek:

·
Stupid is stupid does
2008 tundra
5,554 Posts
there has to be dozens of posts about the whole plug thing. But ask away. No harm done man.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
there has to be dozens of posts about the whole plug thing. But ask away. No harm done man.
thanks for the hospitality..youre THE moderator..do you have a favorite place to take the rv ??

·
Stupid is stupid does
2008 tundra
5,554 Posts
thanks for the hospitality..youre THE moderator..do you have a favorite place to take the rv ??

Into the catskills at North South lake. Its Super nice up there in the fall. www.rv.net is a great site if your into camping.

·
Georgia
1,197 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts