Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
=]
nasa space shuttle
3,690 Posts
put one wire lead on your left nipple, and the other on your right nipple.

Please search its been covered before

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i looked around and still confused. Do i need any other accessories to make this light working such as an baillasts etc. ? If so... any recommendations on where to pick it up for a reasonable price.

Thanks again.

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
You should have done research and read how to's before purchasing.

Like CamrySExxx said, do a search there's countless threads.,

·
Registered
2008 Camry SE
119 Posts
I had halos on my old car. I loved them at first. After time they started to look tacky and too ricey for me. Thats just my opinion. Plus, I've found that aftermarket headlight units are simply not the quality of the OEM.

·
Registered
109 Posts
i looked around and still confused. Do i need any other accessories to make this light working such as an baillasts etc. ? If so... any recommendations on where to pick it up for a reasonable price.

Thanks again.
alright lifestar, hopefully I can point you in the right direction. The headlights come with everything you need. There should be two wires hanging out of each unit, one red, one black. The red, you'll need to attach to a 12V power source. The black to a ground. A lot of people attach the red wire inline with the parking lights, the halos light up with the parking lights are on. I've heard of people wiring them to the DRL, but the DRL run at less than 12V (and go the full 12V when the high beam is activated, I think) so that may not work well. I also got a set of these headlights. I'm going to wire them like aftermarket fog lights. I'm planning to running a switch inside the cabin, so I can turn them on and off. I'm also in the process of changing out the projectors to HID, this is a little more involved and taking me some time and a lot of research. Like everyone else is saying, try the Search function on the forum... type in "halos" "halo wiring" "angel eyes" or even "fog wiring". Heck, google it. The wiring of the halos should be similar to any car. Btw, if you're even slightly unsure about handling car wiring/electronics, don't do it yourself, pay a professional to do it. Not worth messing up your car. Good luck. Have fun. Be careful.

·
Registered
319 Posts
i liked the Halos at first but they just arent that noticeable in the day time. Some Audi style led headlights would be nice

1 - 9 of 9 Posts