Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
11,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Happened a few months ago, She plead guilty and will be sentenced Sept 25. She also was ordered to pay restitution to 2 police agencies. Cleveland has a no chase policy so she probably thought she was in the clear.

·
Registered
1992 Geo Prizm
1,184 Posts

Happened a few months ago, She plead guilty and will be sentenced Sept 25. She also was ordered to pay restitution to 2 police agencies. Cleveland has a no chase policy so she probably thought she was in the clear.
I guess that's why we hadn't heard from Ohio lately.

·
Newbie One Kanobi
2003 Toyota ECHO!!
8,691 Posts

Well clearly that is obvious they have a chase policy lol. I just don't get when people do this. Why they think they can get away or just "tire" out the chase and think the police will give up if they just keep driving. Even if you can outrun the cop you can't outrun the radio. Surprised they didnt' have a chopper above or put down spikes or pit maneuver that b***

·
Registered
1992 Geo Prizm
1,184 Posts
Well I'm glad to see they used their blinker before changing lanes........ :rolleyes:
Yeah I noticed that too.:rolleyes:
Why bother. You've already decided to not stop, ran into several cop cars, blew thru a couple of red lights, and you think using your turn signal will drop the charges a little?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts