Toyota Nation Forum banner

Do you like the 2015 Camry design more or less than 12-14' Camry"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
181 - 200 of 2121 Posts

·
BeerSteakTxas
10,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #185
ROFL, that is the same as the new Russian Camry. And not even close to as attractive as the 2015 USDM design.
I drove behind one of the 2015 yesterday (the very first "paper tagged" 2015 I've seen on the roads of DFW) ... they really messed up the fillet part and the fake windows are just :facepalm:.
But... Beauty in the eye of the beholder...

·
M/T lover
965 Posts
I still like the '15 more. But that's relative...Toyota's really bungled the last two styling jobs on the Camry anyway.

·
Registered
500 Posts
The 7th gen Camry has been awful inside & out compared to the handsome & comfortabe 6th gen Camry

Best looking Camry, not only best looking but also of much superior quality than 7th gen Camry, example; the headliner material is silky, the doors thud sounds & feels like the LS460's one and the interior design has nice cohesion and style;

·
BeerSteakTxas
10,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #189
The 7th gen Camry has been awful inside & out compared to the handsome & comfortabe 6th gen Camry

Best looking Camry, not only best looking but also of much superior quality than 7th gen Camry, example; the headliner material is silky, the doors thud sounds & feels like the LS460's one and the interior design has nice cohesion and style;
That is "a bit" an overstatement: the Gen 6 is a beatiful car (I don't like the 6.5 restyle though) and has very nice interior design, but the Gen 7 has a nice interior design as well, much better interior materials and much quieter cabin and ride.
the doors thud sounds & feels like the LS460's
.... nope, not even close.... :)

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Lol. The Gen 6 was the cheapest looking Camry ever built, inside and out.

I refused to even consider a Gen 6 as a used car purchase after sitting inside one.

The 6.5 SE wasn't too bad looking exterior-wise; the rest were *yawn*.

·
Millions &millions served
8,078 Posts

where is that dislike/thumbsdown button.............

·
Registered
795 Posts
I'm wondering if the Toyota marketing V.P. is monitor this thread, anyway it's all about the sales stat and we'll see what's the total units sold 12 months from now.

181 - 200 of 2121 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
2.1K Replies
147 Participants
hardtopte72
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing