Toyota Nation Forum banner

Do you like the 2015 Camry design more or less than 12-14' Camry"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 2121 Posts

·
M/T lover
965 Posts
I thought I voted in this poll...

I do plan to vote for realz though...

·
Trd racer
996 Posts
I voted Straight Republican... I'm sick and tired of the lying, scumbag, hypocritical Dims destroying this country.

Hell yea Obama sucks and taking my suv/truck into a Toyota DEALER with reviewing Obama stickers I'm thinking what a moron TOYOTA OWNER LOL.
I live near Atlanta so we have a certain group of people who play the Race Cards sadly.

·
Mr. Roo
10,910 Posts
OK well this thread definitely took a sudden turn (for better or for worse?)

I think that the exact debate (well discussion) we've got here about the 7.0 vs 7.5 shows exactly why this debate even exists. OK, so if we say that the 7.5 is more "Toyota" and "Camry" like than the 7.0, harkening back to maybe the 6th gen or 5th gen design, we're agreeing that the 7.0 design was very different than the predecessors and the 7.5.

Therefore, those of you who bought 7.0s bought it because it was different than the stereotypical Camry. If they had just gone straight to the 7.5, with it's more "Camry" styling, then you wouldn't have even considered buying one. So naturally, 7.0 owners are going to probably be the ones who notice this 7.0 to 7.5 change the most, since the new Camry looses the emotion and features that attracted them to the 7.0.

OK I"M just going to stop rambling lol, this isn't making as much sense as it did in my head

·
Registered
632 Posts
I wish Toyota would just s-can the whole Camry thing - as the failed experiment it is - and bring back the rear-drive Cressida with a push-rod V-8 and three speed slush-box. Then, I'd buy one.

No! Wait. A DI twin-turbo hybrid plug-in Camry with CVT and the whole exterior is a solar panel...and it runs on either E-100 or bio-d. Then, I'd really buy one...

No, wait! A Camry hovercraft...no...

Oh, hell I don't know what I want.

·
BeerSteakTxas
10,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
No! Wait. A DI twin-turbo hybrid plug-in Camry with CVT and the whole exterior is a solar panel...and it runs on either E-100 or bio-d. Then, I'd really buy one...

No, wait! A Camry hovercraft...no...

Oh, hell I don't know what I want.
Very strange... Usually a Camry owner knows exactly what he wants...
:)

·
Mr. Roo
10,910 Posts
Today is election day even if it's removed it still exist but unless you Surport the other side I see your cause but no reason it's back on track
Support the other side? huh? My cause? I don't know what you're talking about lol, since I have nothing to do with politics, here or in general.

I was only speaking as a moderator, just in case the OP wanted his thread to be all on topic, since he's got it linked from other places.

Of course we can talk about whatever we want lol, that's why I don't just go around deleting stuff for no reason, only what other people want. I'm here for you!

101 - 120 of 2121 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
2.1K Replies
147 Participants
hardtopte72
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing