Toyota Nation Forum banner

Do you like the 2015 Camry design more or less than 12-14' Camry"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poll: Do you like the 2015 Camry design more or less than 12-14' Camry"?

191K views 2K replies 145 participants last post by  hardtopte72 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey TN.
I'm not trying to start anything bad here or offend anyone and just want to see which age group like or dislike the 2015 more or less than the 2012-14 Camry.
The original thread http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/3...842-saw-2015-today-still-feel-same-about.html has a poll too, but it covers only “If you like the 2015 Camry better” part of the TN and the above posted poll should cover both “like more" and "like less” groups and should give a pretty accurate breakdown on the age of the voters.
There are 5 "like more" and 5 "like less" age groups, so please read all the options and select a proper age group before voting.
Any opinions, comments and any related to Toyota and Camry discussions are welcome.
And please be polite and respectful to others, REMEMBER, moderators are watching and personal attacks will not be tolerated.

Thanks.
:chug:

2012-14 LE/LE Hybrid

2012-14 XLE/XLE Hybrid

2012-14 SE/SE Hybrid

2015 LE/LE Hybrid

2015 XLE/XLE Hybrid

2015 SE/XSE/SE Hybrid

See less See more
#167 · (Edited)
Looks like the dealerships (from their websites) are already discounting the 2015 Camry pretty heavily (almost $4,000 on some models)...no-doubt because Toyota's just recently released brand new 'significant makeover' 2015 Camry is not selling very briskly. Prior to the initial delivery of the 2015 Camry I was told by a few dealers not to expect any discount at all until mid-December at the earliest, and probably not until sometime next year because sales of the new 2015 Camry would be so hot. Boy, were they ever wrong 'bout that!!!

#179 ·
I saw my first '15 today (well I saw one really quick in the dark the other day, so that doesn't count). It was just sitting there at the red light as I walked by, I got a really good look at it. It didn't have the LEDs up front, and of course, it was boring silver.

I have to say, that the car really does nothing for me after all. And I stared as it as I walked by, I tried hard to like it, but nothing happened inside. The front was OK, the wheels are kinda nice, but the back looked weird with that thick lip trunk spoiler... like the tail lights are too low on the car or something. IDK, I will see more of them, hopefully in the nicer trims and colors.

#188 ·
The 7th gen Camry has been awful inside & out compared to the handsome & comfortabe 6th gen Camry

Best looking Camry, not only best looking but also of much superior quality than 7th gen Camry, example; the headliner material is silky, the doors thud sounds & feels like the LS460's one and the interior design has nice cohesion and style;

#189 ·
The 7th gen Camry has been awful inside & out compared to the handsome & comfortabe 6th gen Camry

Best looking Camry, not only best looking but also of much superior quality than 7th gen Camry, example; the headliner material is silky, the doors thud sounds & feels like the LS460's one and the interior design has nice cohesion and style;
That is "a bit" an overstatement: the Gen 6 is a beatiful car (I don't like the 6.5 restyle though) and has very nice interior design, but the Gen 7 has a nice interior design as well, much better interior materials and much quieter cabin and ride.
the doors thud sounds & feels like the LS460's
.... nope, not even close.... :)

#190 · (Edited)
Lol. The Gen 6 was the cheapest looking Camry ever built, inside and out.

I refused to even consider a Gen 6 as a used car purchase after sitting inside one.

The 6.5 SE wasn't too bad looking exterior-wise; the rest were *yawn*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.