Toyota Nation Forum banner

Ever used a mobile tire service ?

POLL : Ever used a mobile tire service ?

1867 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  Tirescanner
So we recently added mobile tire installations as part of our service, but wondered what the general feeling was toward the idea of having someone come to your home or work and install the tires right there for you.

Have you used a mobile tire service ?
If you have, what was your experience like ?
Was it what you expected ? Did they do a good job? Would you use them again ?

If you’ve never used one, why not ?
Would you ever consider it ?

Has the lockdown changed your mind on trying it out ?
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,189 Posts
If it is price competitive the convenience is attractive if you already know your alignment is good, as in very recent work done where one was involved, but I will always have my alignment checked when installing new tire to insure I am not tearing up my new investment. Mobile alignment (especially in inclement weather) seems like an unlikely service.

· Vendor
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
If it is price competitive the convenience is attractive if you already know your alignment is good, as in very recent work done where one was involved, but I will always have my alignment checked when installing new tire to insure I am not tearing up my new investment. Mobile alignment (especially in inclement weather) seems like an unlikely service.
Hey @Pkrface -- Some how we missed this reply, but we completely agree with you. We all know proper alignment is an absolute for good tire wear, and the idea of mobile alignment (especially in inclement weather or say, during a pandemic) is a great one. Currently our installers are offering mounting and balancing only, making it a good option for anyone who recently had an alignment, and knows that what they need are new tires. However, we love hearing feedback from drivers about what they like, and what they are looking for in a service, and we take it all under advisement!

Thanks for your response!

Tirescanner
Tires. Made. Simple.
Tirescanner.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.