Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to get some feedback from some xB owners. I am not getting rid of my car but possibly looking for a second car. I want to know some cons of owning the xB? I have a supercharged 5 speed V6 Camry, leather, etc, etc and want a auto xB (not comfortable driving the manual xB). I am checking out one on ebay that I might pick up but truthfully I just wanted a plain one and wanted to try leasing a car for the first time. Here is the link. If it doesn't sell on ebay I might try to offer him 11k for it which would be an awesome deal. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-SCION-XB-BLACK-CUSTOM-PAINT-AND-WHEELS-TOYOTA_W0QQitemZ4600733273QQcategoryZ116486QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Are they noisy, do they ride comfortably, are the engines too buzzy? Thanks Jon.

·
Hates Knockoffs...
2005 Scion xB
1,349 Posts
noisy? kinda, but not much.
ride comfortably? not really, the suspension is stiff, you would like it in a twisties.
engine too buzzy? i think so. i dont really care...

i say you go to a dealers and test drive one first. everybody has different opinions on it...

·
Registered
Scion xB
7 Posts
I recommend the xB HIGHLY

Great ride, fun drive and TONS of room for the money. Mine's a year old and has really surprised me. When I bought it (I sell them) I figured I'd drive it a year and sell it off. No way! I'm gonna keep this one around for a while.

Click on the pic for more shots of my xB!

If you have any questions about them feel free to contact me.

Mark

·
Registered
2007 Yaris
26 Posts
Above all, the xB is a practical vehicle. I think it's fun to drive, and I think it looks great, too. However, I bought the car because it was a good price, fuel efficant an practial. All things my 1998 Honda Prelude SH weren't. I love my xB.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts