Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

I love what you do for me...Toyota!
2019 Corolla Hatchba
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After lots of searching I found these guys, SHIFTKNOBS.eu
Anybody ever buy one of their products? They look similar to the stock gear knob, and they have a few cool logo options.
It shows it will fit the 2019 Corolla 6 spd, are Euro Corollas the same? The size is M12x1.25

I was also looking at Raceseng, and their stuff looks really nice. But it鈥檚 all backordered and I think you have to buy their lockout adapter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
'21 Corolla Apex SE - 6mt 馃懡
The dimensions are correct for threads but it's the reverse lockout pull up thing that causes issues, people were saying any focus or Fiesta ST/rs will fit.

2019 Corolla Hatchba
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The dimensions are correct for threads but it's the reverse lockout pull up thing that causes issues, people were saying any focus or Fiesta ST/rs will fit.
I was hoping these would allow the reverse lockout to work. I started to send a contact email to them but it didn鈥檛 look set up for English. I guess for $40 bucks it鈥檚 worth a shot.
I wasn鈥檛 seeing many for the Focus/Fiesta ST that I liked. Ideally I want a nice leather one with cross stitching. A TRD option would be perfect, I loved the one for my FR-S. Come on Toyota!! Give the Corolla Hatch some attention.

Registered
'21 Corolla Apex SE - 6mt 馃懡
I was hoping these would allow the reverse lockout to work. I started to send a contact email to them but it didn鈥檛 look set up for English. I guess for $40 bucks it鈥檚 worth a shot.
I wasn鈥檛 seeing many for the Focus/Fiesta ST that I liked. Ideally I want a nice leather one with cross stitching. A TRD option would be perfect, I loved the one for my FR-S. Come on Toyota!! Give the Corolla Hatch some attention.

Ya I didn't like that most of them said st or rs on it lol and that they looked as tall and bulky as the stock ones. 40 bucks is worth a shot considering most of those st ones were 150$+

2019 Corolla Hatchba
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya I didn't like that most of them said st or rs on it lol and that they looked as tall and bulky as the stock ones. 40 bucks is worth a shot considering most of those st ones were 150$+
Agreed, I鈥檓 sure as hell not going to buy one with 鈥楽T鈥 or 鈥楻S鈥 on it. No offense to Ford guys, those are cool cars.

I might give this a shot and report back.

2019 Corolla Hatchba
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

19 Corolla HB SE 6-spd
Ooooh I like that one! Thanks Invader!
It鈥檚 not leather but it probably feels nice!
Cusco is awesome.
So this would be a direct fit, just screw it on?

It is direct fit, plug-and-play. Just screw it on... It's made of excellent Duracon material, as used for hip ball-joint replacement. It does feel great. It's extremely durable, and has very low heat (and cold) transfer.

2019 Corolla Hatchba
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It is direct fit, plug-and-play. Just screw it on... It's made of excellent Duracon material, as used for hip ball-joint replacement. It does feel great. It's extremely durable, and has very low heat (and cold ) transfer.
I鈥檓 getting a quote from Greenline to ship one to me. This will be perfect, thanks! I like that it鈥檚 durable and won鈥檛 get really hot.

2019 Corolla Hatchba
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Several good options here! I鈥檝e always liked Cobb stuff. I think I鈥檓 going with the Cusco option, but it costs as much to ship from Japan as the part itself. I鈥檓 trying to find one that will ship from NA.

2019 Corolla Hatchba
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Those TuRD ones from Europe are fake...definitely the Cusco one looks nice and durable, or honestly any of the other choices too. I agree, TRD is missing an opportunity to make $$ off shift knobs for the Corolla.
Yeah, you know the saying, if it seems too good to be true鈥

I agree, and Toyota could overprice them and I would still buy one. OEM+ is always my first choice. Fingers crossed that some GR parts from the Corolla will be available for us.

19 Corolla HB SE 6-spd
Several good options here! I鈥檝e always liked Cobb stuff. I think I鈥檓 going with the Cusco option, but it costs as much to ship from Japan as the part itself. I鈥檓 trying to find one that will ship from NA.

I haven't found an NA distributor which would sell it for more once they'd acquire them... It's still cheaper than other knobs even with the shipping cost from Japan.

2019 Corolla Hatchba
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You should also be able to use any shift knob that fits a WRX or STi.
I thought the reverse lockout is slightly different on the Subies? I read someone mention in a different thread that a BRZ/86 shift knob doesn鈥檛 fit on our cars. The WRX might match up though?

2019 Corolla Hatchba
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I haven't found an NA distributor which would sell it for more once they'd get acquire them... It's still cheaper than other knobs even with the shipping cost from Japan.
Yes it鈥檚 still not that bad, about $90 total

1 - 20 of 25 Posts