Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 10683 Posts

·
I have an 09 Corolla
7 Posts
dude i sat in that exact same car 2 days before u took the pic and bought a Corolla S the next day lol that's the Bay Ridge Toyota dealer...im still waiting for my car it kept getting delayed....who was your salesperson? mine was Girardo
LOL yeah it was bayridge toyota, my sales person was Anthony Russo. I went looking for a certified pre-own stick shift tacoma and came out with a stick shift corolla.

I love the car New York City driving between manhattan and Queens and i still got 304 miles on the first tank of gas. Im still trying to get used to first gear its a little tricky it shifts in fine but i find myself having to slip the clutch up to about 2k and i usually shift at 2.5k cause if i just get off it completly the car jerks.

·
TN Member
5,461 Posts
I bought the 09 XLE (Black) a few weeks back. Here is how it looks

I will post a better pictures later. I just had this one with me for now, and I wanted to delete the people in it!
That's an XLE? Dang now I'm really disappointed with TMS. How can you call it an XLE if it has steel rims w/ wheel covers?!?!? :confused::confused::confused:

·
07 Tundra DC 5.7 4WD TRD
406 Posts
I've been lurking around the different dealerships in Columbus and I noticed that the steel wheels w/ plastic covers are on the vast majority of "S"s. But I did notice one (only one) today that had Option "C". The sport pack w/16" alloys, power package, 6 disc CD changer, and mats.....I think it even had a 5 speed, Just like I want. I think the MSRP was around $19,164.

·
CRT > LCD
333 Posts
Just got my XRS yesterday. Some pics along with a few of my brother's 9th Gen near the end. Vancouver BC, Canada if anyone was wondering.

·
CRT > LCD
333 Posts
Window Tint is scheduled to happen on Friday. Ive got a set of 6000k HIDs coming, scheduled for Saturday.

More pictures after it happens. Thanks for the compliments. As for future mods. Definitely looking for some springs or coilovers to eliminate that wheel gap. Intake, exhaust, the usual are definitely on the list.

If I get lucky, Ive got a friend at a local garage right now doing some measurements and fittings with the TRD Supercharger for the Scion, hopefully that works out. Maybe Christmas will come early haha.

·
Wants a Euro Spec Corolla
154 Posts
Very sharp!!! And the window tint would definitely make this one look even better. I haven't seen many white corollas around, even gen9 (silver seems to be the most common around here) and you have pics of not one but TWO white ones :)

Congrats on your purchase, have fun with the new ride!!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Ugh... I wish I got an S or XRS... But Alaska isn't getting any XLE or XRS' and the dealership here in Anchorage doesn't have any S' left... And since we're the ugly step child we won't get any new shipments until Sept! I want the smoked headlights for my LE...! I'll have pictures up as soon as I get my windows tinted and my HID's installed.

1 - 20 of 10683 Posts
About this Discussion
10.7K Replies
822 Participants
Roboturner913
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing