Toyota Nation Forum banner

10641 - 10660 of 10683 Posts

·
Diehard Rams Fan
20,242 Posts
My welcome to the family pics for my iM along with my MR2 an Corolla S Turbo.

·
10th Gen Addict
3,264 Posts
I haven't made an update on my Corolla for a very long time now so here it is. Between now and the last time I posted something about my car (which was April or May I think?), I haven't done too much to my car. I did change the brake rotors and pads as well as paint the brake calipers and rear drums black. I've also removed the plastidip from the front emblem recently and soon enough, the rear emblems as well. I've mainly just been driving my Corolla a lot the past few months and it's still going strong without giving me any issues. I still have future mods that I want to do to my Corolla but with life being really busy now, I'll have to wait a bit. I'll still enjoy my car as is though. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Finally got my setup complete...for now :smile:.

Jobs done on it.

1. Repainted entire body.
2. Konig Oversteer 18x8 5x100 +45 no spacers, was rubbing by 1mm so hand filed the excess metal welding of caliper.
3. Continental Control Contact Sport A/S 225 /40 R18 92Y XL BSW.
4. KYB struts w/ Eibach Pro kit.
5. Altis front grille (plasti dipped the chrome part).
6. K style lip.
7. All-Fit Lip Kit 1.5" Black.
8. Well-visors.
9. Headlight eyelids black tint film(ebay).
10. Tail light turn signal red out tint (ebay).
11. 3rd brake light red out tint (amazon).
12. Fog light Orange tint (amazon).
13. Simdevanma LED 6k headlights.
14. PX3 8"inch Dual Din Unit (amazon).
15. All emblems plasti dipped black.

Attachments

·
YotaRolla
63 Posts
Got some new wheels/tires recently.. Finally found a set I think I'm going to settle with for a while haha I like the fitment and the aesthetics make me happy :) Some what of an uncommon wheel and style, a little JDM but not ricey in my opinion. What do you guys think?
Also fitted a baby front lip which definitely gives the car a more aggressive look from the front, especially with the new stance and tire poke :)

Vordoven Forme8 17x8 et10 (25mm spacers) wrapped in Dunlop SportMaxx RT 235/55/17

I'm running the Eibach Pro Kit on KYB's

·
Registered
1 Posts
Steelies: for when hitting curbs is more likely than me wanting to race it

Hubcaps? We don't need no steenking hubcaps!

2013 5 speed base model. It has a spoiler because it got rear ended and the body shop ordered the wrong part. Asked me if it was OK if they put it on, no extra charge. I was like, "yeah, I really don't want to rice it, but I'll get over it." lol

Attachments

10641 - 10660 of 10683 Posts
About this Discussion
10.7K Replies
822 Participants
Roboturner913
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing