Toyota Nation Forum banner

181 - 200 of 847 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Man the Altis has a HUGE wheel gap. I honestly don't know why Toyota doesn't give their cars a more appealing wheel with a slightly lower offset.

Lowered but the wheel still sinks in a lot.

·
Registered
8 Posts
2014 Corolla S Plus (Black)
- Eibach Lowering Spring 82108.140 (Only on the last two pics, the first three pics have the stock springs)
- MagnaFlow Muffler with 4 inches tip
- TRD Sway Bar
- 1000K HID Fog Lights
- LED Daytime Running Strip Lights
- 20% Tint All Around, 50% Windshield
- Tinted Rain Guard

(The left side should have the brightness as the right hand side, just the camera problem)

Want to install the intake so bad... But it is illegal in California because of the dumb Laws

·
Registered
250 Posts
2014 Corolla S Plus (Black)
- Eibach Lowering Spring 82108.140 (Only on the last two pics, the first three pics have the stock springs)
- MagnaFlow Muffler with 4 inches tip
- TRD Sway Bar
- 1000K HID Fog Lights
- LED Daytime Running Strip Lights
- 20% Tint All Around, 50% Windshield
- Tinted Rain Guard

(The left side should have the brightness as the right hand side, just the camera problem)

Want to install the intake so bad... But it is illegal in California because of the dumb Laws
Could you give me a link to where you got the led strips and fog lights. That looks clean af. I'm interested in getting something similar

·
Registered
30 Posts
Awesome...apparently people use garage door seal's to do the same thing...for cheaper lmao
LoL yup. Home Depot or Lowels. Also known as the EZ LIP on ebay.
Its all the same. I used it before and it holds up pretty well and looks ok.
I planned to use garage door seal's to do that, but i did have time to go Home Depot, and I don't know which one to use and how))) that front lip is cheap $30 and easy for install.

But I saw this blue rolla with awesome front lip and I fall in love))) but the owner doesn't want say where he got it....

·
3,245 Posts
I planned to use garage door seal's to do that, but i did have time to go Home Depot, and I don't know which one to use and how))) that front lip is cheap $30 and easy for install.

But I saw this blue rolla with awesome front lip and I fall in love))) but the owner doesn't want say where he got it....
Hm, looks like he/she used a universal front bumper diffuser...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Universal-Front-Bumper-Lip-Splitter-Canard-Diffuser-Protector-Unpainted-Black-/331109417207?hash=item4d17a8c0f7&vxp=mtr

Plus the flares do not like uniform. The driver might actually lose MPG...

·
Spock-a-like
426 Posts
Awesome...apparently people use garage door seal's to do the same thing...for cheaper lmao
LoL yup. Home Depot or Lowels. Also known as the EZ LIP on ebay.
Its all the same. I used it before and it holds up pretty well and looks ok.

Yeah I follow that dude on IG but he doesn't give out much info on his shit. Kind of rude and annoying. He already broke that one though hahahaha said he's getting a new and different one. We'll see.

·
3,245 Posts
Please honor our "No Conversation" rule and keep this picture forum clean and uncluttered. The Corolla forum has a lounge for all type of conversation. If you have a question about someone's ride, send them a PM.
If the chat continues, infractions will be given.
Thanks .

Here is my Corolla...before she was hit

181 - 200 of 847 Posts
About this Discussion
846 Replies
300 Participants
adnikauto
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing