Toyota Nation Forum banner

41 - 60 of 847 Posts

·
♕
84 Posts
newly joined rookie here, picked up this beaut last week.. does anyone else have the amber interior? I've seen lots of people with the blue.. but not too many ambers

i also apologize that these weren't resized.

went from an 08 Chevy Malibu LTZ to the Corolla.. thought the Corolla is smaller, cheaper, and less powerful, i much prefer it over the Malibu

·
Registered
27 Posts
So far this car has been a lot of fun to drive. The CVT is a new thing to us, but it's performance has been great. Even though it only has 132 h.p., it has no problems getting up and going when the need arises, almost making it seem there's more power there than there actually is. The seats are nicely bolstered and comfortable and the rear seat room is phenomenal. Over three tanks of gas, we have been averaging a just a tick over 32 MPG with mixed but the majority highway driving. Not too bad at all. Future mods include lowering it an inch or two (if the wife lets me). Dunno past that.

·
Registered
5 Posts
First time posting here, though i've been lurking for a few weeks prior to the purchase of the car. This is my girlfriends first car, and I was left in charge of picking out a car that fit within her budget that was reliable and good on gas. Safe to say that the Corolla had the best handling, interior and overall options out of any other car we test drove in her budget. Plus, you can't go wrong with a Corolla! I love the new look and the interior is very impressive for the price of the car. Anyway, here is the only photo I have of it right now which was taken on this rainy morning. Love it so far!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Here is a pic Before pulling off the lot. This is my first new car, I work 30 miles one way highway to work so was looking for MPG but also sporty feel and look I plan to get it tinted for the complete Batmobile look lol other than that not sure on any MODs as I am new to this...Pretty Excited!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Making Him Even Sexier!

I decided to throw on some extra extras to accent the headlights. I have the lovely '14 Corolla L. I had the option to get the S trim, but that car note wasn't forgiving & as a college student....yeah....lol, perhaps next time!

I got these first.

Then these..

I'd like to think he's pretty handsome :) Next, I'm adding LED fog lights (already ordered) and halo ring lights. The LEDs in the grill give off really good light too! (Yes, they had to cut the grill lol)

He's gone from handsome to sexy...next, he'll be pretty damn fierce! Now, if only I can get some Altezza tail lights :disappoin

41 - 60 of 847 Posts
About this Discussion
846 Replies
300 Participants
adnikauto
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing