Toyota Nation Forum banner

161 - 180 of 847 Posts

·
Zwei Kolben
172 Posts
This sad car is 10 days old and has less than 100 miles on it......+ the dealer is 75 miles away. No room in the garage so it has to sit outside. I feel bad about the piles of snow, but I did buy it to be my winter car.

·
6,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #166 (Edited)

·
Spock-a-like
426 Posts
Lets get that suspension in.

How she sits right now but I had to take off the spacers because of ridiculously bad rear tire rubbing.

So you can see the 'flushness' with the spacers on.

At Firestone this morning...bought the lifetime alignment cause I'm gonna be adjusting this for a while.

And how she sits right now after alignment and removing my 25mm spacers. I am getting my fenders rolled sometiem this week and hope to get my spacers back on after that but I still need shims for the rear to correct the toe and camber. The front is dialed in though.

So once I get the rear shims in to give me about 1.5 or so degrees of camber I'll try the spacers again and see if it still rubs. If not, I'll be a very happy man and I'ma try lowering the front s'more Right now I don't even struggle to make it over the speed bumps on base meaning I need to be lower

161 - 180 of 847 Posts
About this Discussion
846 Replies
300 Participants
adnikauto
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing