Toyota Nation Forum banner

41 - 60 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
'20 Corolla SE 6MT Sedan
177 Posts
Below is the first 'rough' pic of my new 2020 Corolla SE 6-Spd Manual Sedan in Super-White color. The car hasn't been washed since I purchased it, & has also gone through a day or so of some rain. I still haven't received my new license yet, so I don't have that or the powder-white matte frame securely installed yet back there. I plan to do my first hand wash/detail/wax either next weekend or weekend after that.

Here is pic of front fascia after the small vinyl mod I did to break up the run-together gaping front grill/housing of car. Haven't decided if I will keep the 'SE/XSE red' up front or switch it to a white vinyl wrap that closely matches color of paint. Thoughts?

·
Registered
Corolla Hatchback
758 Posts
Fall Rain by DESY photowerks, on Flickr

I suppose our water emergency and drought is officially over now, so I can wash the car again and start with the winter prepping. (hand washing and fresh coat of wax to come) But still some decent driving weather to enjoy with both cars.

·
Runnin' With the Pack
2015 Tacoma
165 Posts
Just another car....Took the Dunlop’s off and put on Michelin CrossClimate+ tires. Hopefully will work when the snow keeps falling without going winter only tires.

·
Super Moderator
2006 Corolla XRS
7,425 Posts
No convos in this thread please.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Went by my local dealer yesterday after work and picked up my SE in Classic Silver Metallic. Told my dealer that I was looking for one that was fully loaded, and they came through for me. Had to be ordered, but was worth the wait in my opinion. Worth the upgrade for the JBL audio package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 94 Posts