Toyota Nation Forum banner

81 - 94 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
'20 Corolla SE 6MT Sedan
177 Posts
My Corolla SE Sedan 6-MT, with small front-end vinyl mod, to help break-up that chasm of black/dark-gray up front. It was previously deep red, but I prefer the more lower-key stone gray.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My Corolla SE Sedan 6-MT, with small front-end vinyl mod, to help break-up that chasm of black/dark-gray up front. It was previously deep red, but I prefer the more lower-key stone gray.

View attachment 292595
Hey man I really enjoy this ! I saw your one with the red and it looked amazing, can you send me a message of how to do it exactly really want it done on my corolla . Thanks man !

·
Registered
'20 Corolla SE 6MT Sedan
177 Posts
Hey man I really enjoy this ! I saw your one with the red and it looked amazing, can you send me a message of how to do it exactly really want it done on my corolla . Thanks man !
Any professional auto tint shop that also does vinyl wraps can do this small front-end vinyl mod for you. My local tint shop that I have frequented since being in AZ, and who has worked on both my Yaris SE hatch & Corolla SE sedan for both window tint & protective-film charged me $75 the first time for Dragon-fire Red & $60 when I had it redone in a more low-key Stone Gray instead. It only takes about 2 hours to do, & I've been happy with the results in both cases.

81 - 94 of 94 Posts