Toyota Nation Forum banner

101 - 118 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Cool! If you don't mind me asking, what was the deciding factor to make the purchase?
This is my first Toyota!
It looks good, manual trans, some after market support and I need a daily driver that I can personalize. The Miata has a turbo kit waiting in my family room for install so it becomes the toy.

·
Registered
19 Corolla Hatchback XSE
72 Posts
Nice! They even have a Thank You! room. When I bought my car, the original car I came for, a white hatch, was "sold" the night before (or was it even there?). They were trying to sell me a CVT but I forced them to find me a manual, XSE hatch, they did, they still had to pick it up from another dealer 30 miles away. It arrived dusty from storage, they washed it off, handed me the keys and off I went! The whole ordeal took 9 hours. LOL

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nice! They even have a Thank You! room. When I bought my car, the original car I came for, a white hatch, was "sold" the night before (or was it even there?). They were trying to sell me a CVT but I forced them to find me a manual, XSE hatch, they did, they still had to pick it up from another dealer 30 miles away. It arrived dusty from storage, they washed it off, handed me the keys and off I went! The whole ordeal took 9 hours. LOL
I went in for a nightshade CVT hatch in blizzard pearl and they had it but someone put a deposit on it. So I asked for a sedan in SE or XSE grade with BSM and a sunroof and they came back with this. Very satisfied. My boyfriend has a Corolla iM with manual, so we decided against getting two manuals. Loving everything about this car; toyota really upped the ante on the 'rolla with these. Okay, thats my only chit chat. On with the pics!!

101 - 118 of 118 Posts