Toyota Nation Forum banner
181 - 200 of 231 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
My 74 celica currently restoring her any tips for getting rid of rust we were thinking of stripping the paint and fixing as much rust from there then moving onto cutting the bigger parts and using the bonnet as the spare sheet also fuel pin is leaking if anyone can shed some tips that would be very helpful as it is my first car restoration and I'm not very knowledgeable in this field but keen to learn :grinning::grinning:

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey all! I recently just purchased a 97 celica st limited edition. I am in love with everything about it except one thing. The seat belts only retract when I turn the car off.... As long as the car is running the seat belts will not retract at all. Once I turn it off the seat belt instantly pulls tight. I'm at a loss and have tried searching online but have not found anything. Figured I would try my luck here. Hope I'm not the only one with this issue.

·
Kiwi from down under
ST208 Curren
25 Posts
Just got this last week. 1996 Curren. the same chassis as the T200 Celica, but with lower rated brakes and engine from the Corolla. Rear drums rather than disc for example. Runs a 1.8 litre 4S-FE motor. Same block as the 3S but narrower cylinders to drop 200cc. Stock was an S50 gearbox, but it is currently getting a S53 from a ST182 Celica due to the stock box blowing up driving it home.

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
7,799 Posts
My last photos before I sell it. It's been good 17 years. I would have kept it longer if I could but it's time to let it go.

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
7,799 Posts
Needs a new serpentine built, new engine mounts, water pump and possibly a transmission fluid flush.

Plus, I don't have room to keep it as of now. Wish I could keep it longer, but my family is a priority.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Found this 2002 gt 5spd. Needs: alignment, front passenger strut (really, new struts all around.. that house springs with a 1" drop) tires, and an engine. Still runs though.

The rod bearing is obviously why I am in need of engine replacement. ?

Attachments

181 - 200 of 231 Posts