Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
my name isn't really Bob
Solara
1,887 Posts
^those are there because of imageshack, its actually quite usefull as people can just click on it to see a bigger picture, and it keeps the thread 56k friendly.

anyways, thats a pretty nice coup. Ive never seen a sub mounted in the spare tire well like that before, how does it sound? The grill looks pretty good to, but have you looked into painting your eyelids the same color as your car? would defintly look a lot cleaner that way, and maybe some clear bumper signals too, even tho I see what you are tryin to do with matching the red in the interior. What are you future plans for it?

·
CLEAN Camry
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the sub sounds great
the eyelids i left black to match the lip kit i made for the front bumper
i dont really like the clear blinker with out te clear corners. mite be something i do down the road.
as for future plans not much. i got my racing seats in and im happy with the drop. more hp would be nice maybe a wet kit on it. hahahaha I dont know hell maybe ill strip it down tube it out and drop a bigger motor in it. turn it into a one seaer auto cross car.

who knows what the future hold for her. with some luck it will be a long one at that.

·
Camry Under Construction
668 Posts
good looking car

·
Registered
132 Posts
Nice lookin ride. i've never seen a sub setup like that before, very nice :thumbup:

·
Carzz R Xpensive!!111
1,223 Posts
very clean man, i like what you're doing so far! where did you get the eyelids? i'm thinking about putting a pair on mine, just to see what it would do to the image of the car. keep up the cleanness :thumbup:

your camry looked EXACTLY like mine did about 6 months back.

·
CLEAN Camry
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ufoz- yeah im sitting on eibach springs with tokico struts. handles great but alittle on the stiff side

felkajamine- i made the eyelids myself from an old pair of headlight covers i had, same with the lip kit on the front bumper made out of m3 lip wing i got off ebay. cut it, shapped it sanded it and mounted it.

·
Carzz R Xpensive!!111
1,223 Posts
^interesting about the eye-lids! what car were the covers off of? (didn't think they made them for the camry). i relaly wanna get some to see what they would look like

·
kor-ro-ra?
97 Corolla 1.8L 5spd
3,287 Posts
looks nice man paint those eyelids tho :)

·
CLEAN Camry
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hahahha they make headlight cover for the gen3s i cant rember the web site but i got them a long time ago. took them off and had them in my garage. one day i was like hell let me cut these up and see what i can do with them. im glad everyone likes them.

what do u guys think of the lip in the front?

·
93 240sx SR Hatch
1999 Solara
6,575 Posts
I looooove the lip, I was going to ask you how you made those! great idea, looks really clean, I like that its black too. very clean coupe, good work:thumbup:

·
Registered
169 Posts
I think you sub box is sinking ...

it looks like you half filled your trunk with sand and buried the box into it... :p

seriously tho .. car looks good.. all it needs is a bit more of an altitude adjutment.

·
Registered
asst'd
78 Posts
what I think? are you sure you really wanna hear it?

-needs 2 more inches of drop
-ditch the red ricer stickers
-clean up the front plate and fogs (looks to busy)

I question the install, but I'm not there to hear it in person

·
Gangsta SC400 & 5.7Tundra
3,836 Posts
Dont like all the red, it would look cleaner without it,... and it needs to be a bit lower, other than that good job... And those are my opinions, dont mean to offend you.....

·
CLEAN Camry
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
no offense guys
as for the drop im sitting on ebachs with tokico blues and the ride is stiff but nice.
the car is on 18s so it looks higher then it really is when i put the stock wheels on. the only other suspention work i would do would be to bag it. the roads around here arent that great and i drive in the MTNs alot in the winter so i Cant have it to low.
now the RICER stickers i have what two in the side window. they are my crew and of TN so its not like im a rolling jc whittney catalog... :)
now the SUB oh man I wish you could hear it at first i was like I dont know how this is going to sound but i was impressed when i fired it up it sounds real nice just as if i had it placed in the back.

thanks for the comments folks keep them coming.

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
U'r Camry is looking really good, the only thing I don't liek is all the red stickers.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts