Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed at the bottom of one of our threads about a power rear slider by TechnologyLk. Has anyone out there swapped out there rear back glass for a power slider? They do have one for the 05, but it's a little pricey, around 450.00.
 

·
Forumatic Immunity!
05 Taco DC LB V6 TRD
Joined
·
3,745 Posts
jskicet said:
I just noticed at the bottom of one of our threads about a power rear slider by TechnologyLk. Has anyone out there swapped out there rear back glass for a power slider? They do have one for the 05, but it's a little pricey, around 450.00.[/quotei}]
i dont know what kind of slider it is but it aint like the one you get on a tundra.
 

·
Forumatic Immunity!
05 Taco DC LB V6 TRD
Joined
·
3,745 Posts
LiquidClen said:
what kind do you get on a tundra?
what i was referring to, is that on the tundra there is an option for a fully down sliding rear window just like your regular door except for the rear window.:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
848 Posts
docindahouze said:
what i was referring to, is that on the tundra there is an option for a fully down sliding rear window just like your regular door except for the rear window.:)
Dude, everytime I see your screen name, and that British flag, it reminds me of Ali G.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have you seen a rear glass that the complete window rolls down for the 05 Tacoma? If so I would definetly be in the market.
 

·
Forumatic Immunity!
05 Taco DC LB V6 TRD
Joined
·
3,745 Posts
Fitz235 said:
Dude, everytime I see your screen name, and that British flag, it reminds me of Ali G.
hahahaha. Nah man im British Indian gotta represent where im from with the flag but Ali G. is a funny guy though.:D :whatwhat:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,622 Posts
http://www.technologylk.com/product_view.aspx?product_ID=2135

Hey PB2theMax

These guys are in cleveland. How about adding this to your mod list, and letting us know how it works. Just a short 4 hour hop for you, right?

General Office:
LK Technologies, Inc.
5116 Warrensville Center Rd
Cleveland, OH 44137

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
58 Posts
docindahouze said:
what i was referring to, is that on the tundra there is an option for a fully down sliding rear window just like your regular door except for the rear window.:)
Man, if it open up and down instead of side to side, i would definatly have one put on my truck after i get it. The only vehicle i have ever deen with a window like that in the read is the honda del sol. Don't care much for the car, but love that window.
 

·
Forumatic Immunity!
05 Taco DC LB V6 TRD
Joined
·
3,745 Posts
TacomaDave said:
Man, if it open up and down instead of side to side, i would definatly have one put on my truck after i get it. The only vehicle i have ever deen with a window like that in the read is the honda del sol. Don't care much for the car, but love that window.
me to, but theres no up down power window kits out there for the new tacomas which is what i thought this thread was all about but it about this :sosad: http://www.technologylk.com/product_view.aspx?product_ID=2135
oh well then:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
58 Posts
everyone tries to contribute to this forum in one way, shape or form. I think i have found how i can try to contribute. On monday I am going to bring home the del sol service manual and copy every diagram relating to that window sliding up and down, and see how i can go about fabricating one for my tacoma. Don't expect this done in like 6 mo to a year, but this is my plan. I may be feesible, it may not. but i sure am going to give it my best. (cue spot light, and "eye of the tiger music" lol
 

·
Forumatic Immunity!
05 Taco DC LB V6 TRD
Joined
·
3,745 Posts
TacomaDave said:
everyone tries to contribute to this forum in one way, shape or form. I think i have found how i can try to contribute. On monday I am going to bring home the del sol service manual and copy every diagram relating to that window sliding up and down, and see how i can go about fabricating one for my tacoma. Don't expect this done in like 6 mo to a year, but this is my plan. I may be feesible, it may not. but i sure am going to give it my best. (cue spot light, and "eye of the tiger music" lol
okay cool, you have the spot light but how another song like "highway to the danger zone" kenny loggins i like to listen to that when im drivin and doin mods it gets me pumped when im workin out OOORAH!:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
147 Posts
I'd like to have a solid rear window with defog. The only time I open my sliding back glass is when I'm cooking in the yard with the truck stereo on.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top