Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The high pressure line on my 98 SR5 is
very pitted and has started to weep. I called the local toyota dealer for a price and it's in excess of $400! Does anybody know of another source for one of these or anyone with a good used one that they would part with? Also the bracket with the two short rigid lines that connects the rubber tranny cooling lines is starting to leak too. Dealer gets $44 for that, but I'll take a
used one if possible.
Thanks

·
Soylent Green sales
rock crawler
12,801 Posts
Check your local parts chain.

·
1998 T100 SR5 2WD
14,751 Posts
Check yer local hydraulic line (think forklifts) company and they might be able to custom build/rebuild the line fer yah... :D

·
Registered
139 Posts
I believe our local NAPA makes up hydraulic lines also.

·
Registered
238 Posts
What kind of fitting is on that line? is it just a flare type or a double flare? Might be worth investing in a flarer if so and bending up your own.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Prefer original

It's a banjo fitting at the pump and a flare when it connects to the steering box. I suppose I could fab the section that runs across the radiator support and have my local hydraulic guy crimp on a new rubber line, but I really want original plug-and-play installation.
Thanks guys

·
1998 T100 SR5 2WD
14,751 Posts
It's a banjo fitting at the pump and a flare when it connects to the steering box. I suppose I could fab the section that runs across the radiator support and have my local hydraulic guy crimp on a new rubber line, but I really want original plug-and-play installation.
Thanks guys
If you want original...yer gonna have to pay. ;):(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts