Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my drivers side power window works sometimes and not others.but the dang thing is not working now :mad: .has anybody had this problem?not sure if it is the switch,motor,or some kinda of relay or fuse.

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
i just had the same problem this yr.....my gf noticed it when she borrowed the car for a few days....i didn't believe her at first cuz it never failed on me...but my problem was a loose wire (i'm guessing)...i haven't fixed it yet though....it just open n close the door again when the PW won't work and it seems to fix itself.....i'll have to open up the door and take a look to see if i can find the source of the problem....

·
Registered
383 Posts
My passenger side window stopped working like a year ago. The driver side switch would always open and close it fine, but the pass. switch was all messed up. Sometimes it would work fine, other times not at all, and sometimes it would lower it at about 1/8 the normal speed. I still don't know whats wrong with it. If you guys figure it out, let me know what's up.

·
Registered
470 Posts
mine went out also in the driver door, turned out that the bottom on the window kept hitting the power wire and cut it in half..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts