Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2007 Toyota Highlander Limited from a dealership and I'm having issue with my car power windows. From the driver side I can roll down the passenger window and the 2 back windows fine but I can't roll it down from the passenger or back seats. The window lock is not on, I checked the fuses - none of them is the problem. I read something on resetting the windows, so I tried that and it made things worst, now my driving side windows sometime stop from going up or down and get stuck. If I wait for a while then I can move it again. Has this happen to anyone out there or know what's the problem? Can it be the master control switch? If you could help that'll be great.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,

Thanks for the response. Do I repeat these steps for all the window? Looks a little complicated. I don't have a Soldering Iron so that might be a problem.

·
I Break Everything!
207 Posts
Yep on each window motor that is doing the "run out of juice" action. As for soldering it's not hard and a decent iron is about $20-40 depending on what you are looking for.

As for complication of disassembly/assembly? If when you were a kid and built something out of Lego and the building department came by and condemned it you may want to farm this out. Otherwise just take your time and work on the least used window first.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts