Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2010 Venza - Driver side Power window does not work, the other three windows DID go down. Took the the door panel off and kick pad. Inspected wires going through door - all appear to be good. Made the left rear window go down about half way, thinking I could probe the wires and find out which should have power. But first I disconnected battery and rehooked , now all windows do not work, jumpered wires , drivers window goes up and down. Some of this may be before I started looking - Power locks don't work from master drivers side, only the drivers light LED on door switch is illuminated. No other doors LED's are on. Not sure which wired on the window I should juice up/ground to try to get it to close. Tried same color on the rear that worked on front but no go. Fuses are good - -What am I missing, Baffled?? I see that I will have to do the reset after, but that's when windows are working.
Thanks in advance
Got a master switch coming to try but

·
Registered
5 Posts
Had same issue.. 2013... found 1 nicked wire in bundle... dont know how it got nicked... from factory ??
You have to pull rubber boot off frame and check wires inside it for broken wire. These are communication wires for the computer to operate locks and windows. Happy hunting.

John Mac

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
2 Participants
71deputy
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing