Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2010 corolla s
671 Posts
i would say get those black projectors but the halo lights are UGLY. i saw on ebay some black headlights but for 250, you might as well spend it elsewhere.

·
It needsa muffler bearing
BlkSnd 10 Corolla S
567 Posts
Precut is tougher. You cant strech it as much. I would blacken the inside of the headlamp

·
Registered
552 Posts
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

.. either bake them and black them out the right way or just get eye lids..

·
BlkSnd 10 Corolla S
567 Posts
I would go with eyelids. They would be the easiest and you wont mess up your headlights if you dont know what ur doing. Of course if your car was white id say tint the headlights and storm troop it.

·
BlkSnd 10 Corolla S
567 Posts
You can either use a heat gun to separate the lens and headlamp or bake it in the oven

·
BlkSnd 10 Corolla S
567 Posts
Has anyone painted the inside of the headlight yet?

·
Registered
552 Posts
i'm too afraid to bake mine. and my friend did his, but he said it's a pain in the @$$ .... this is from matrix though. corolla, i don't know if it's easy to pop open. basically u bake it open and mask all the places you don't want painted, and spray with legit paint.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
How do i paint the inside exactly step by step. i want to do that but have no clue how :headbang:
Youtube have some great clips on how to do it.

·
Registered
2010 Corolla S
427 Posts
imo why dont you just get the corolla S head lights..they are semi smoked out..and why even consider blacking them out in the first place lol..put sum hids and call it a day :facepalm:

·
Registered
354 Posts
Theres a tut on youtube. Doesnt look like itd take more then 20 min. Mounting the ballasts look like the only hard part.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts