Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2,779 Posts
Nice.

I couldn't find any info on it at that site. I wonder if the length is adjustable, or if they are custom sized? Ya know, you could bolt that thing to the roof rack, and not have to drill the cab.

I've been trying to find a way to mount some light s on it anyway, with no luck.

·
Stupid is stupid does
2008 tundra
5,554 Posts
that is nice for off roading. I just went with the westin bull bar and some hella 550 fogs

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I couldn't find any info on it my self. I think it would look pretty good though.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JCATMAN,
Thats a nice clean look . I'd like to see it on the Taco rather than frontier.

·
Banned
2,779 Posts
russ25nys said:
JCATMAN,
Thats a nice clean look . I'd like to see it on the Taco rather than frontier.
Me too.

I did a google on this part number, and came up with this pic. All I could find, and I want black.

·
Forumatic Immunity!
05 Taco DC LB V6 TRD
3,745 Posts
Called Them

russ25nys said:
I thought some of you guys and gals might like this .

http://www.semaphotos.com/imageSingle/ImageID=SEM2005110103556
I called these guys "Plus 1 Accessories" two weeks ago they say they are currently working on one for 05 dub cab tacomas with factory roof rack. If i remember correctly they said they have a kit for 05 dub cab tacos without factory option. they couldnt give a straight up answer on when they would be released in the market. If you want, you can call them at 916-797-6042.:)

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
docindahouze said:
I called these guys "Plus 1 Accessories" two weeks ago they say they are currently working on one for 05 dub cab tacomas with factory roof rack. If i remember correctly they said they have a kit for 05 dub cab tacos without factory option. they couldnt give a straight up answer on when they would be released in the market. If you want, you can call them at 916-797-6042.:)
Nice to know.

Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts