Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Gun Guy
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would be a fair asking price for the following truck? Its a 1990 Toyota standard P/U with the 22R engine. Mileage is less than 120k, and has the 4-spd manual transmission and standard 14" rims. A/C works fine, and truck has been well maintained. There is some fading on the paint, but body is otherwise excellent. The truck does not have power steering, and does not burn oil. Thanks!

·
YOTA Master
'93 2wd P/U
2,434 Posts
Prices vary by region.

And you should expect less in Georgia than I'd see here in Northern Virginia.

Do a web search for Kelley Blue Book, and fill out the info online for your value.

·
rookie
796 Posts
2wd I would say $2500 4wd I would say $3500, thats just me going off what you said. plus im a cheap scamp.

·
Banned
443 Posts
jason280 said:
What would be a fair asking price for the following truck? Its a 1990 Toyota standard P/U with the 22R engine. Mileage is less than 120k, and has the 4-spd manual transmission and standard 14" rims. A/C works fine, and truck has been well maintained. There is some fading on the paint, but body is otherwise excellent. The truck does not have power steering, and does not burn oil. Thanks!
Hmmm... the twin to my truck!

I paid $1000 a year ago. No rust.

If you buy it i've got a complete power steering setup for that truck if your interested.

·
Bring On The MUD!!!!!
'83 Pickup SR5
2,334 Posts
i would have to agree with vicoor on this one. Kelley Blue Book has really good estimates and will serve you very well in this case.

Cam

·
A legend in his own mind.
232 Posts
NADA.com is also really good i like to take the average between the 2

·
Registered
72 Posts
Ya I would say around 2500-3000 because I am paying 1000 for my truck and it is a 1991 with 167000 miles on it.

·
Banned
443 Posts
jason280 said:
How much would the PS kit run?
I'm selling it for $150.

I never pay above Edmunds which you'll find is lower than KBB, NADA, etc, but thats just me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts