Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Tacoma Limited
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy a set of Black powder coated tube steps from my local Toyota to install myself, and want to see if I am getting a decent price. They are quoting me $395 for a set for 2013 Tacoma Limited Double cab.

·
Premium Member
2008 Sienna LE
998 Posts
I am looking to buy a set of Black powder coated tube steps from my local Toyota to install myself, and want to see if I am getting a decent price. They are quoting me $395 for a set for 2013 Tacoma Limited Double cab.
Do you have a Toyota part number? You can look them up on some of the dealer sites that sell parts at a discount.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Mine came as part of an unwanted package and they were that outrageous. On a lot of that accessory stuff there is a number that starts with PT-xxxxxxx. I took that number and went some of the OEM discounters and almost all this stuff can be had cheaper.

·
Premium Member
2008 Sienna LE
998 Posts
Usually, my go-to place is Titus-Will Toyota Scion in Tacoma, WA. Here's there accessories page on steps:

http://parts.tituswilltoyota.com/?s...r=2013&p=0&searchkey=yes&i=2&type=accessories

There's also Toyota of Dallas - their prices are almost as good. The trade-off for me is that Titus-Will charges 10% shipping, where ToD doesn't, but ToD is local to me, so I have to pay sales tax. I usually compare prices, shipping, and tax, and see who's cheapest. Here's ToD's page for tube steps/running boards:

http://trdparts4u.toyotaofdallas.co...logid=1&catalogname=Accessories&idCategory=26

·
Premium Member
Was a 05 Tacoma 4x4 DC LB
13,028 Posts
Have you checked with Gary (TN user name TOYOPARTSMAN) to see what his price is with shipping on a larger item like that? I'm curious since he seems to beat all those other sites with most things with the discount he gives us.

·
Registered
2013 Tacoma Limited
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Ordered my Side Steps

So I ordered the Tube Steps from TOYOPARTSMAN. In the end, I went with the Chrome PT767-35122 for $370.50 and $30 Shipping. They also quoted me for the Black PT767-35113 - $307.30, same shipping. They were by far the cheapest for the parts that I have been looking for. Just for perspective, my local dealers quoted me $395.00 at one and $449.00 at another for the Black. I didn't even bother to ask about the Chrome from them! I appreciate everyone's help and suggestions.

·
Premium Member
2,714 Posts
Pictures when they are on please. ^^^

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.