Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2814 Posts

·
7,675 Posts
You are not all brand new members but I will say it anyway. Welcome to TN and congratulations on your new Highlanders! I hope you all get many years of service from them.

*** This is sweeneyp, I'm hyjacking heartdisease's post.

Discussion portion of this thread: http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/333-3rd-generation-2014/703057-prices-paid-2014s.html

Since a fuss was made about discussions in another thread, this will be the "discussion" thread for talking about prices paid. The other thread will be for facts/numbers only.

I have moved all the old posts that were discussion from there to here

Thanks

·
Registered
263 Posts
Model: LE Plus - Alumina Jade Metallic w/ivory interior. Very sharp. Would have preferred a creme brulee but not to be had in the city the way I wanted it equipped (LE Plus w/close to zero options).
FWD
Base Price was $34,553 w/Clear Paint Protection/Door Package, TOYOGUARD Elite (SE US specific), & floor mats. $37438 w/taxes & dealer fees.
OTD was $34980. Used USAA car buying service.
Have since added Toyota cargo mat, cargo cover and mudguards purchased at close to dealer cost.

Have had a HL in each generation and they keep getting better and better. Can hear a pin drop (almost) inside this one.
is that AWD?

·
Registered
135 Posts
2014 HL Limited Platinum Moulin Rouge Mica/Almond

MSRP $44,675
Negotiated Price for Vehicle = $40,975 (8.4% discount on MSRP)
Added Accessories = $900 (tow Receiver and appearance protection)
Tax, Title & Processing = $2,353
Total OTD = $44,228

Took delivery a couple days ago and we are having a blast driving it. So much nicer interior, ride and quiet compared to my 2008 HL. Way more technology than the 08!
Wow! That's a great price! Moulin Rouge Mica? By chance, would this have been the one in Leesburg?

·
Registered
747 Posts
What's a reasonable price to pay for an XLE FWD with nothing extra but captain chairs and 7 pass mats. MSRP is $37529 thanks in advance.

·
Registered
354 Posts
What's a reasonable price to pay for an XLE FWD with nothing extra but captain chairs and 7 pass mats. MSRP is $37529 thanks in advance.
This isn't exactly what you asked, but it will hopefully provide some context... As mentioned above, we paid $36,112 +TTL for an XLE FWD + BluRay/DVD rear entertainment system, floor mats, rear cargo mat in the rear, Toyoguard, and the "clear paint protection - door package."

Some of this stuff was installed at the port and we didn't have a choice (Toyoguard, clear paint protection films) so I just valued it at zero in my head.

I wasn't really looking for the DVD system, but that's the only way we could get out color combo anywhere in the southeast, and the price we ended up with was better than what I could've gotten for an XLE w/out the entertainment system at other area dealers, so... We went with it.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Getting a quote for 31,700 plus TTLfor a LE Plus FWD with just floormats in Houston, TX. Wifey wants a XLE now so gotta start over lol. So far best price is for XLE FWD with just floor mats 35499. I want closer to invoice of ~33.9. First time paying over invoice for a car. lol

Anyone get better prices in Texas, especially in Houston. Please pm me the deal, dealer, and salesperson. I dont mind giving you the referral money. I did the same thing with a member on clublexus for our gs350.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Guys - I started a thread here but thought it best to post possible pricing in this thread. I'm looking at a dealer offer of $38,237 not including TTL on a 2014 HL base Limited with only floor mats added. Location is northern Chicago suburbs. Any comments or opinions on this price? It looks to be a bit under "Invoice", but I'm wondering how much more room there might be when holdbacks are considered.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Guys - I started a thread here but thought it best to post possible pricing in this thread. I'm looking at a dealer offer of $38,237 not including TTL on a 2014 HL base Limited with only floor mats added. Location is northern Chicago suburbs. Any comments or opinions on this price? It looks to be a bit under "Invoice", but I'm wondering how much more room there might be when holdbacks are considered.
Just bought one in Chicago and that is a hell of a price. Alot better then mine. Take it.

·
Registered
2006 Pathfinder SE
62 Posts
If that is an AWD Limited, then I agree it's a good price. Best I've seen (without negotiation) in the West burbs is about $2000 off sticker. Closer to $2500 if you want to go up to Carmax in Kenosha.

Mind sharing where/how you received this offer? Please PM if you do not want to post. Thanks.

·
Registered
Toyota
706 Posts
Prices Paid 2014's 2014's are now showing up. Let's start a thread for the pricing.

Few tips when posting prices:
1. Specify Model - LE, LE PLUS, XLE,Limited , Hybrid LImited
2. Specify 2WD or 4WD
3. Base price vs. Destination vs. Taxes. vs. Extra add ons
4: Your location

Just a reminder folks, for those who purchased your HL let's try to follow the thread.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Edmunds invoice price for fwd limited w/ floormats is 37191. How are u getting 38 to be under invoice?

1 - 20 of 2814 Posts