Toyota Nation Forum banner

2741 - 2752 of 2752 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thanks to this forum and this thread I just got my 2019 Highlander XLE AWD in Southwest Ohio area.

MSRP $42,900
Sale price just a bit below $34,000 (after 3K rebate) + TTL.

if dealership needs to trade with other to get you the build that you want.
Sounds like a good deal! If you don't mind can you share what your final Taxes were?
You basically did what my wife & I did, we searched several dealers with 70 miles of our city. Made contact with 4 via email & phone. we had done our research ahead of time and knew within 500.00 of what we should be able to get our vehicle for with the trim level and accessories we wanted.
Dealers in our area are not willing to trade outside of the dealer family. ( Auto Nation to Larry Miller)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Aiming at 19 XLE or LE plus AWD.
Location SF Bay area.
any idea?
What is the negotiation room from "TruePrice Average "

trying to shop around the dealers...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Got them to order mine, 19 LE Plus AWD.
All rubber mats
Cargo cover and net.
VIP alarm
Hitch and wire harness
1,500 for Platinum 8yr 100k Warranty
3,800 dealer discount and
only 2,000 rebate for CA.

·
Registered
738 Posts
All rubber mats
Cargo cover and net.
VIP alarm
Hitch and wire harness
Sounds like a dealer transfer or one being tagged at the port rather than an order. The order bank was closed in August. the $2000 rebate is just for Southern CA. Northern CA still gets $2500 until 11/4. Did you negotiate the extended warranty. I ask because that is pretty steep IMO.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just purchased our first Highlander, thanks to this forum I had an idea of how much I can get off. Overall I am happy with the price we paid, I live in Dayton OH.
LE V6 AWD Highlander
MSRP; $36,952
Dealer Discount; $5,125
Rebate; $3,000
Price before taxes and ETC; $28,827

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks to the forum. I purchased my highlander last night. Moved up from a 2009 2wd le 4cylinder to a 2019 limited awd. MSRP was $45343 i paid $34802 after rebate plus dealer fee and tax. I tried a couple dealers but I got the best value selling to carmax vs trading in.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks to the forum. I purchased my highlander last night. Moved up from a 2009 2wd le 4cylinder to a 2019 limited awd. MSRP was $45343 i paid $34802 after rebate plus dealer fee and tax. I tried a couple dealers but I got the best value selling to carmax vs trading in.
That is a 16.7% dealer discount before doc fee, best we have seen.

·
Registered
4 Posts
All rubber mats
Cargo cover and net.
VIP alarm
Hitch and wire harness
Which dealer did you get your car from? I'm still searching for ours.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sounds like a dealer transfer or one being tagged at the port rather than an order. The order bank was closed in August. the $2000 rebate is just for Southern CA. Northern CA still gets $2500 until 11/4. Did you negotiate the extended warranty. I ask because that is pretty steep IMO.
No. It was ordered. Fleet Manager said it had to be ordered 2 weeks later on May 20 for that Month.(special order day.) They had to reallocate a silver FWD LE Plus for my brown AWD.
Why it took so long, I dont know? The first HL I ordered took only six weeks, but someone else at the dealership deleted my TH and VIP. So I went elsewhere.
With a temp vin number, I called Corporate to make sure these items were not deleted. and Build date slipped a few days until it was made on 9/20/19.( close to model end year)
As far as the Warranty, they wanted 1,900 where i got the car, and 2,400 at a few other places. the TFS guy at 3 locations showed me their cost on the computer since late of 2017 of
1,245. they wanted a hundred over cost. the cost went up a little in mid 2019 and the TFS guy wanted a 150 over cost at 1,500. The T3 AWD warranty costs more than FWD.
The Port factory adds what each dealer requests. my big two ticket items where the TH and VIP, since the LE Plus has no alarm. now it came with a Toyota alarm, and glass break for only 359.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Which dealer did you get your car from? I'm still searching for ours.
I got it from South bay Toyota. Los Angeles CA. across the 405 from where the Toyota Corporate used to be.
Good luck on your search. Its too late to order one, but you or any dealer can do a search on the Toyota web site inventory to find one that you will like.
I have an issue with OCD, so i wanted one from the factory with no dealer or aftermarket accessories. and Walnut with AWD is very rare.
I just want you to know that the Limited has plastic wheel covers. So far I love my LE plus with very little chrome. Looks much nicer than 2020.

2741 - 2752 of 2752 Posts