Toyota Nation Forum banner

2901 - 2906 of 2906 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Third dealer came in at 38,686 for similar to above options and there XLE was only FWD

the grey one I like more and the dealer when I sent them offer I had on the red one said they would do an even 36k. Going to try to work on their 699 doc fee - either split the cost with me or wave it and now bring up trade and push for more on that end. Would be trading a 2012 Camry XLE V6 with only 75k miles on it but KBB says only worth 8500 which sucks cause that cars sticker price was a little over 34 new and I paid 28,500.
I purchased a 2019 XLE v6 AWD for 35k before TTL , 599 doc fee with MSRP of 43k earlier this month in NJ , toyota had a 3k cash back when i bought it , I paid for 1k worth of accessories to it to a total of 36k
I emailed 4 dealers , got their e-price and then went to the dealers and negotiated with them , generally they were not willing to go lower than their e-price. I could have definitely done better by 1 to 2 k
But Couple of dealers were willing to let me walk away with anything less than 35k , so I closed the deal for 35k

general rule of thumb , the inventory levels of the dealers determine the readiness for them to reduce the price

·
Registered
4 Posts
I purchased a 2019 XLE v6 AWD for 35k before TTL , 599 doc fee with MSRP of 43k earlier this month in NJ , toyota had a 3k cash back when i bought it , I paid for 1k worth of accessories to it to a total of 36k
I emailed 4 dealers , got their e-price and then went to the dealers and negotiated with them , generally they were not willing to go lower than their e-price. I could have definitely done better by 1 to 2 k
But Couple of dealers were willing to let me walk away with anything less than 35k , so I closed the deal for 35k

general rule of thumb , the inventory levels of the dealers determine the readiness for them to reduce the price
yeah when I was looking back through this thread and saw yours and another that were 34,500 or 35k it was what I got set on. But looking again at what you posted above it is in a way the same deal because the MSRP of these I am looking at are 1k more than yours so you got down to 35 and me down to 36. True about the inventory levels because these are the last XLE they have on the lots these two places so they know someone will come along and buy. They all kept saying we have a lot of LE and LE plus that we can make deals on but not interested. It’s hard with these MSRP being this high on these two because I could have had a limited at this point probably for same price or a little more but those went first and so no more here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Finally got XLE with sales price as $34150 and paid for additional frills like roof / matt e.t.c.
Thanks for helpful information.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just got my 2019 Highlander XLE AWD today,

MSRP. 43,769
-6,083 dealer discount

37,769 selling price
-2,500 factory rebate

$$35,185 price before taxes
+ 399 dealer doc

$35,584 final all in price with discount, rebate and fees before tax. <---------------------------- Before TTL

I added a 3 year maintenance plan for $195, basically it provides 5 times oil change and tire rotation and I think it's a good deal.

$35, 779

I Live in LA so taxes is 7.75% tacked on. no other added fees,
Please note that the taxes is calculated before factory rebate $2,500,
tax is ($35,779 + 2500) * 7.75%,
$2, 967,

Total out the door is$ 35,779 + $2,967,
$38, 745
<---------------------------- OTD

full tank of gas and the aforementioned extra mats tossed in no cost.

In the end, I have to thank all on this forum that provides tons of useful information. Also, the dealer I bought this highlander from is very honest and didn't play any games with me. After I purchased the car, the sales manager even explained all the features with the car for One Hour. Therefore, if you live in the bay area, I'd definitely recommend this place.
Could you PM me the dealership? Thank you!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just got my 2019 Highlander XLE AWD today,

MSRP. 43,769
-6,083 dealer discount

37,769 selling price
-2,500 factory rebate

$$35,185 price before taxes
+ 399 dealer doc

$35,584 final all in price with discount, rebate and fees before tax. <---------------------------- Before TTL

I added a 3 year maintenance plan for $195, basically it provides 5 times oil change and tire rotation and I think it's a good deal.

$35, 779

I Live in LA so taxes is 7.75% tacked on. no other added fees,
Please note that the taxes is calculated before factory rebate $2,500,
tax is ($35,779 + 2500) * 7.75%,
$2, 967,

Total out the door is$ 35,779 + $2,967,
$38, 745
<---------------------------- OTD

full tank of gas and the aforementioned extra mats tossed in no cost.

In the end, I have to thank all on this forum that provides tons of useful information. Also, the dealer I bought this highlander from is very honest and didn't play any games with me. After I purchased the car, the sales manager even explained all the features with the car for One Hour. Therefore, if you live in the bay area, I'd definitely recommend this place.
Would you mind sharing, or PM’ing me, the dealership?

TIA!

2901 - 2906 of 2906 Posts